BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Crest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wayne Hemingway was once on TV and he said Rovers had the best badge in English football. Anyone would think he's a Rovers fan.

Leeds smiley badge from the 70's had to be the worst ever and those stupid tags they had on their socks, Admiral I think?

I have heard he is and would like to get involved at Ewood

• Backroom

I have heard he is and would like to get involved at Ewood

He definitely is. Was on Soccer AM some time ago putting Tim Lovejoy in his place after commenting that we'd bought the league.

sorry I know this is going off-topic a bit and I didn't know where else to put this at this moment in time.

Sports direct are selling the new rovers away kit with the club badge and Nike swoosh but without the RFS sponsor short sleeve at a discounted price.

I know in the past people have said the away top is a generic Nike top and they usually stick the sponsor on the front.

I was wondering is there a way of making an RFS template logo and incorporating it onto the top & would I need a t-shirt printing firm to incorporate it onto the top?.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

By the time you've made a copy of the RFS logo and paid for it to be screen printed, you may as well have bought the shirt from the Rovers store.

And that's before you get sued for breach of copyright!

Never quite sure, he lived in Blackburn for a short while, seems to champion Southport as his growing up place, now big nob in the smoke, but welcome on board to the Venkys gravy train!

Think you could get done under the trades discriptions act with that one :lol:

Never quite sure, he lived in Blackburn for a short while, seems to champion Southport as his growing up place, now big nob in the smoke, but welcome on board to the Venkys gravy train!

I know but he announced he supports Rovers when Kiera Knightley said she supported West Ham and Kenneth Brannagh supported Arsenal

• Backroom

Aye, WH deffo a Rovers fan, up there with Matt Smith, Jim Bowen & that bloke who used to be in Brookie......bit short on A listers at Ewood! Oh, and Steve Pemberton....

And American Wwe legend Shawn michaels

At least when we won the league he said he supported 'The Blackburn Rovers'

I was wondering is there a way of making an RFS template logo and incorporating it onto the top & would I need a t-shirt printing firm to incorporate it onto the top?.

WHY?? The shirt will never go out of date without a ghastly sponsor logo on.

It will be blue and white and blank and will last you until it becomes tatty as the clubs colours never change. let the stupid kids get stiffed annually for the latest minute peripheral changes to the shirts style.

cannot fathom why people would think a w@nk business logo would add to the shirt. its a classic and we are lucky the clubs admin have been so incompetent we can get blank shirts

Archived