BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks an attacking lineup. Is Gestede on the bench?

yeah, would of started him and brought Dunny on for last half hour. Think we needed his physicality against Duff & Shackell... Rhodes isn't physical enough.

• Backroom

Glad Dunny and Evans are in though I've seen nothing of Varney and Keane will barely know his teammates

Just get at them early and don't sit back

yeah, would of started him and brought Dunny on for last half hour. Think we needed his physicality against Duff & Shackell... Rhodes isn't physical enough.

I think you need Dunn starting for morale. Getting the passion across to the other players. Mixing it up with Gestede later on against a tired back four will have a big effect.

• Backroom

In fact I'm happy Varney is starting out wide he may not be a glamour player but we need grafters who will work back today

We'll find out a lot about keane today as well, debut 2 days after signing against the best strike force in the lead and our bitter rivals live on sky

Some would let it affect them and others would thrive on it

I think you need Dunn starting for morale. Getting the passion across to the other players. Mixing it up with Gestede later on against a tired back four will have a big effect.

Unless it's already game over. I feel Dunnys trickery against a tiring back 4 would of been more useful.

Archived