BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

haha it happening stu , 6-0 we rise to this game .

Just said 5-0 to my lad.

Trouble is I could never see Bowyer taking the shackles off at 1-0, maybe 2-0 to do so.

Best leave the team talk, tactics, and subs to Dunny today, Gaz!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am so excited for this but a little bit nervous too. Bowyer's capable of strokes of genius and madness - wonder which we'll see today? Really hoping Evans is fit, and Jordan decides it's time he wants to start scoring again.

• Backroom

I'm convinced Jordan is scoring today lets just make sure it's the opening goal and we kick on from there

Hope the ref remembers the new rules today, remember if jts a red card on the halfway line the other team gets to chose whether they want a red card or a penalty

Am so excited for this but a little bit nervous too. Bowyer's capable of strokes of genius and madness - wonder which we'll see today? Really hoping Evans is fit, and Jordan decides it's time he wants to start scoring again.

Genius ?

Life in Venky Rovers does not include the word GENIUS ...

The only 1 piece of real genius in my time supporting Rovers 44yrs ..

Was the appointment of Kenny Dalglish !

That gave us real credence ...

I'm convinced Jordan is scoring today lets just make sure it's the opening goal and we kick on from there

Hope the ref remembers the new rules today, remember if jts a red card on the halfway line the other team gets to chose whether they want a red card or a penalty

That right Tom? Or am I missing a bit of mirth there?

• Backroom

When Willybobs got his red card the hill trolls on their forums said it should have been a penalty or the offended team should have the choice

I must say that all this parochial tub thumping is heartening to say the least, but anyone unfortunate enough to have witnessed the shambles at Bolton will be distinctly uneasy about the game today.

The plain truth is that we are worse than the last time we met Burnley and they are far better!

Bowyer must allow some creativity into his team otherwise we face a thrashing.

I must say that all this parochial tub thumping is heartening to say the least, but anyone unfortunate enough to have witnessed the shambles at Bolton will be distinctly uneasy about the game today.

The plain truth is that we are worse than the last time we met Burnley and they are far better!

Bowyer must allow some creativity into his team otherwise we face a thrashing.

Agreed, it is making me feel the slightest bit of optimism but for me, optimism is the enemy today. Set your expectations low, it will be all the funnier if they fail.

Archived