BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Replay tickets

So they won't put tickets on there other sites .. Oh ok you know best again .

You know full well how ticketmaster work as they sell the NFL tickets. They don't put tickets on their 'other' sites aka GetMeIn......people do ... people intent on touting them!

I hate ticketmaster big time, but so long as season ticket holders get priority to get semi final tickets and people who want to sit together are able to then I'm ok with it.

I got lucky with quarter final tickets in a weird way....I was on hold for about 40 minutes then the line went completely dead. I phoned back within a couple of seconds and got straight through, before being shoved back into the queue. That kind of thing doesn't happen with ticketmaster anymore - they can manage both the phonelines and throttle internet traffic into a queue so they can just handle big amounts of people at once.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you have highlighted how badly the club is run these days, it's not long ago btw, that FA Cup replays would take place on the Weds after the

original tie.

All ticket games never seemed to pose too many problems back then.

The replay date had nothing to do with us. It was out of our hands.

Overreaction and small minded. So many people seem to revel in kicking the club from every direction at every opportunity.

Dose of reality is what's needed.

Fully agree.

there were NFL tickets on getmein this time ,there was a big hooraha on nfl forums .

Yes I know but its not ticketmaster who put them on Getmein....it's people who buy to sell. Known as touts.

Of course they could try harder to stop it, but tickets could appear on Getmein/Seatwave/Viagogo etc etc, whther or not ticketmaster sell them or Rovers ticket office sell them.

Yes I know but its not ticketmaster who put them on Getmein....it's people who buy to sell. Known as touts.

Of course they could try harder to stop it, but tickets could appear on Getmein/Seatwave/Viagogo etc etc, whther or not ticketmaster sell them or Rovers ticket office sell them.

there was tickets on there BEFORE they went on ticketmaster .

they're not being sold through the normal ticketmaster site so I don't think they'll be onsale to just anybody or end up on getmein etc

it looks to be linked to the one rovers site

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/blackburnrovers/default.aspx

it looks like they're selling coach seats through this too and there's a charge of £1.20 per coach ticket and £2.40 postage charge on top of prices and fee's too

lets hope we have to use this website though,small matter first

I thought the reason for the delay was that they had a sky game on the Monday against Swansea and sky won't let their fixtures be messed with. The other game was that night wasn't it? Still think the club should be stumping up the £100k or so for Ticketmaster charges.

Archived