BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Replay tickets

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought 3 today, Blackburn end upper, which is great in terms of ticket sales but not so good when I want to get on the pitch to celebrate our first visit to the new Wembley!

Bought 3 today, Blackburn end upper, which is great in terms of ticket sales but not so good when I want to get on the pitch to celebrate our first visit to the new Wembley!

Best email, made my day, corporate email asking for what we do at Wemberlee when we get through. No disrespect to Craig who has to do this, but the FA haven't left us much room, to the extent we are having to tout tickets before we know the result next week!

It's fanciful even contemplating a trip to Wembley but what on earth is a customer number for non season ticket holders??

everyone who is on the database will have a customer number.... whether they'll know it or not is another matter!

It will also be on the Liverpool ticket (if they have one)

@#/? outrageous

Rovers tickets will only be available via Ticketmaster
NB. Ticketmaster administration fees are £2.40 per ticket with a £2.40 per transaction fulfilment charge.

so for me to replicate the 5 tickets i've bought for the Q/Final i've to pay an extra £15 on top

Ticket master won't do database check .. Gonna be a free for all

it will be interesting to see if that applies to season ticket's as well.

I can't recall the ticket office ever going outside the club to sell tickets before? Ticketmaster set to reap in £100,000 (at least) from the sales?

it will be interesting to see if that applies to season ticket's as well.

I can't recall the ticket office ever going outside the club to sell tickets before? Ticketmaster set to reap in £100,000 (at least) from the sales?

Maybe one of Degsy's cost saving plans

Putting the ticketmaster thing to one side, what I've noticed is that you can only buy 2 tickets, sure in the past a ST holder could buy more than that for Millenium/Wembley, i.e taking the family down.

Sure that's how we managed to shift 30000 in 2002 and the reason many 'smaller' clubs sell crazy amounts of tickets for finals.

He will be talking about the semi versus arsenal in fa cup and he is right it was around 15k. I think that was down to it being millennium and most having already been, people were mad that it wasn't at another venue like villa park, whereas wembley is a bit different!

First visit to Wembley it would be but it would still grate as it is a semi-final though. It would be far better at Old Trafford if we were against Villa.

Trips to Wembley should be an achievement, not because the FA want to boost their coffers.

If they decide that from next year Quarter Finals are also to be at a neutral venue and thus at Wembley, I wonder if all the people that think the semi at Wembley is great would also think QF's wold be too.

It makes no sense except commercially.

Ticketmaster are complete scum of the earth.

Shambles that we cannot deal with flogging our own tickets.

I assume I gave my permission for ticketmaster to be given my personal data at the same time I gave permission for BRAG to be given it?

• Backroom

Maybe ticketmaster deal with all Wembley tickets

It's not clear if the £2.40 per ticket is on top of the base price or included but I imagine on top of.

Putting the ticketmaster thing to one side, what I've noticed is that you can only buy 2 tickets, sure in the past a ST holder could buy more than that for Millenium/Wembley, i.e taking the family down.

Sure that's how we managed to shift 30000 in 2002 and the reason many 'smaller' clubs sell crazy amounts of tickets for finals.

Your spot on, we were a proper club then. With professional people in charge.

It seems my criticism of the club is constant on here but what on earth are they playing at selling on ticketmaster and not at least selling some at the ticket office?!

People just won't go! We are a town club with an old fashioned principled town mentality where the majority of fans live in a 10 mile radius. Selling on ticketmaster is fine for big clubs with fans from everywhere but not for us.

Many people in blackburn still do not use the internet.

Many people, particularly in a town like blackburn, refuse to ring premium lines, be on hold for ages, pay add on booking fees and get ripped off.

Many like the good old fashioned way of queuing for a ticket - indeed 'queues around the block' is all part and parcel of the build up for a big cup game.

I'm sure I speak for others on here but groups, be it mates or families, tend to have a designated member who organises getting the tickets. Or otherwise some of the group would never get around to going. I certainly have that role. Some of my group just won't bother when they get told they have to sort themselves out with ticketmaster.

Ridiculous by the club - I don't think we would have come anywhere near to selling out if they had been selling the normal way - it will be a pitiful attendance now!

Rant over - I must add I don't think it will be a problem for obvious reasons, but if we did somehow beat Liverpool, cue a ticketing disaster!

Archived