BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Replay tickets

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queueing up for tickets used to be part of the big cup tie experience.

Indeed Aggy, and still is at many clubs around the country. Rovers could do a lot worse than have people queuing for tickets, may even bring the fanbase closer together.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to be frustrated and angry with how Rovers is run, I just don't understand why some people have to go out of their way to find problems when there aren't any. It's the attitude which I find disappointing. Even if you don't like ticketmaster, there is logic behind getting them involved.

The chances are, it won't be an issue anyway..

Rubbish Paul, Bradford sold their tickets for the quarters in about an hour. Its a sad day that the ticket office can't sell 25000 tickets in just under 2 weeks. In the olden days they'd have opened and sold them to queues right round nuttall street....

This would be the same Bradford who sold season ticket holders seats to other fans so that those same season ticket holders couldn't actually get a ticket of any sort for the match and the club ended up having to apologise to them and then scramble around trying to find a ticket for them. Considering the number of times the ticket office has messed up this season simply selling coach tickets I'm not surprised the club have handed it over to ticketmaster. Not ideal and probably wouldn't have happened if we had won the original tie but all things considered is probably the best solution.

This would be the same Bradford who sold season ticket holders seats to other fans so that those same season ticket holders couldn't actually get a ticket of any sort for the match and the club ended up having to apologise to them and then scramble around trying to find a ticket for them. Considering the number of times the ticket office has messed up this season simply selling coach tickets I'm not surprised the club have handed it over to ticketmaster. Not ideal and probably wouldn't have happened if we had won the original tie but all things considered is probably the best solution.

Aah, the voice of sanity and reason

For the majority of fans in the year 2015 it is no big deal, I buy all my tickets online.

However, I do think david brent has a point, I can just imagine my Grandparents (who'll be going) having to make heads or tail of 'ticket master'.

They don't own a computer or smart phone and I still don't think they understand the premise of the 'internets'. 'Like a giant Ceefax' is my best attempt!

I'll probably just get their ST numbers and buy for them, but you get my drift!

PS, yes, I know and that's why we are 50/1 to win the thing.

It's a win win situation for me this replay.

On one hand I'd love to see us run out at the new Wembley, that would be a great occasion. But on the other hand I'd hate those idiots from Pune turning up and lording it up down Wembley way, thinking they've finally arrived and all is well with Blackburn Rovers.

Win win for me.

The Loons could put on free coach travel IF we got through.

It was great when we got the coaches for Hillsborough, but we had John Williams then.

On the ticket sales, it would be better to employ local people to sell tickets but obviously our leaders don't care about the Town.

why is it a win with lunes turning up..? glory hunting bandwagon chicken nugett tossers.

It's a win if we get to Wembley

It's a win if we don't, then those idiots can't Lord it up at Wembley.

Win, win.

If rovers got through our fans would have to pay more. So let's say the average party transaction is 3 tickets, that's an extra £96,000 rovers fans are paying over other clubs, that is disgraceful.

It's either pay £4 to someone who can manage to get them all out on time, or leave the club in charge, who won't charge extra, but nor will they be able to get the tickets out on time.

I know what I'd rather do. I can't believe you're moaning to be honest. Whilst we're at it, why don't the club start giving away match day/ season tickets too. How dare they charge fans for a game of football!

It's about £4 extra. No one is forcing you to go.

Yes, which equates to the above overall with the average party being 3. Did I say anybody was forcing anybody to go? No that wasn't said.

The principal of paying more than other clubs fans is the issue, this is something which the club should be made to explain, as in why they think it's justifiable.

No it's not. Rovers don't have the systems to cope with thousands of ticket applications in the space of a handful of days. What were they meant to do? Would you rather go through ticketmaster or not be able to get any tickets because the phones are jammed and the ticket system has crashed??

Get a grip.

If this is a deciding factor then that would be pathetic. Talk about throwing toys out of the pram.

get a grip yourself....Ticketmaster are a rip off everyone knows that

Archived