BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Brighton: 21st March at 3pm

I'd love to see some youngsters in the team for today.

I think GB already knows his team for the cup tie and he will want to keep them fresh and free from injury.

Have we any young strikers? What's Rittenberg like?

Time to experiment Gary.

However, whatever you do will be moaned about.

I've not seen anything to suggest Rittenberg should be anywhere near the first team but I'd definitely give Mahonney and/or O'Sullivan some game time this season. Let's see what they can do and add a bit of interest to the remaining games. Oh and try and play some bloody football !

Brighton, good midfielder, crap away record =

Rovers 1 Brighton 2

12,351 (yeah right)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gestede, Evans and Spurr dropped.

Brown, Spearing and Olsson in

ROVERS: Steele, Henley, Baptiste, Kilgallon ©, Olsson, Taylor, Spearing, Cairney, Marshall, Brown, Rhodes.

Subs: Eastwood (GK), Spurr, Williamson, Songo'o, Lenihan, Mahoney, Gestede.

Brighton are crap. Our players have nothing to play for (I assume the Liverpool home game is a shoe-in team no matter what happens in the next 2 games) - so zero pressure.

Easy yet uninspiring home win. 3-1. Place your bets now. It's a licence to print money. :blush:

Brighton are crap. <b>Our players have nothing to play for</b> (I assume the Liverpool home game is a shoe-in team no matter what happens in the next 2 games) - so zero pressure.

Easy yet uninspiring home win. 3-1. Place your bets now. It's a licence to print money. :blush:

I understand If we fans have almost given up but i dont think the players have, as a player you should go for it until its set in stone that its over.

Brighton hit post

Wow this is turgid-like a pre-season friendly without the intensity.

I'm kind of wishing I'd not have stayed home in preparation to watch the Rugby.

Still it's early days yet. Keep the faith.........meanwhile do a bit of clapping.

Archived