BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reading Away

• Backroom

Absolutely fantastic pricing from Reading. I wasn't going to go to another away game now unless we got to Wembley but at that price it's very tempting.

Other teams need to take note.

I might do this game, it is not too bad a drive from the NW.

A new ground to tick off, I did have a ticket a few seasons back but was unwell.....we won 2-1.

Is that the game Benni McCarthy scored a hat trick but only 1 of them stood? And David Bentley scored an absolute peach to win it. Memories!

Loved Benni, best backheeler of a ball I've seen

Unreal, could do with him for the Liverpool replay. That goal against Arsenal is probably one of my favourite Ewood goals, it's definitely up there anyway. Class

They'd have to pay me to travel any distance to watch this shower of s***

the way I feel right now, if it was played in my back garden I'd close my blinds... £72.50 for me and the lad plus food, drink, programme, etc is £100 for the pleasure of watching a team set up incorrectly, playing without any passion, seemingly unfit and listen to usual drivel about how we'll get back to the training ground and 'go again'.

Archived