BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Life under Venky rule

His bullshit is comparable to coco .

I could argue with you but since your disagreeing with me why don't you use some quotes?.... If you can find a video of GB denying he has a cat with a scratching post in the shot, I'll agree with you.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could argue with you but since your disagreeing with me why don't you use some quotes?.... If you can find a video of GB denying he has a cat with a scratching post in the shot, I'll agree with you.

Not like you to twist words .. His .. How well we've done when it's been crap speaks volumes

I ain't twisting words, correct me if I'm wrong you said "his bullshit is comparable to coco" which I interpreted as he talks as much shhh as Kean.

It's plainly not true. If you'd have said he is guilty of unnecessary superlatives occasionally, I might well of agreed.

Just blame shifting. It'll be over money, maybe good old tantric dancer had over his Kentaro buddies as well.

The Kentaro boys became sole Directors of a couple of Anderson's companies not that long ago with Anderson heading off into the Shadows. Funny enough not long after the trouble Kentaro had with the football investment fund Global eleven

Sounds like P. Wheelock from the LT has seen the letter. Maybe Venkys trying to sue SEM? The smoking gun?

a lot of agents still involved the only person to stand up to agents was Mike Newell ....guess what he never got another look in....some agents are very very powerfull with friends in very high places

Memory hog for you too ...

He talks bullshit about matches and treats fans like idiots is what I mean ffs .

Or do you think we've been as good as he's portrayed to the slumdogs via Radio V and the venkygraph.

There was a big shift in his attitude around Christmas time when he and the team were struggling. Some worrying signs that we've all seen before. It passed and since then to now it's just about papering the cracks, ignoring the real feelings and painting a happy clapping picture to the outside (and overseas) world. No way I think he's Coco but he is self preserving without a doubt.

I know Phil and that's what I meant but certain folk knew that didn't they .

I meant he is starting to come across as k..n did when it comes to sending bullshit messages about matches , performances and FFP . Like I said he is a part of the bullshit baffles venkys brigade aka "The Self Preservation Society " ( go on admit it your singing the song) .

For the record ...

Do I think he's as dodgy and deceiphtful as Kean ? NO

Do I think he's licking Pune ass ? Yes

Do I think he's treating fans as tho we are stupid ? YES

Do I think he's capable of getting us promoted ? NO

Do I hate him ? No

In fairness Abbey did include the word "comparable" rather than "excactly"

Some of Bowyer's comments have insulted the intelligence. I don't see it as intentional more that he's lacks a bit of self awareness (my view)

In fairness Abbey did include the word "comparable" rather than "excactly"

Some of Bowyer's comments have insulted the intelligence. I don't see it as intentional more that he's lacks a bit of self awareness (my view)

Think he needs a good PR man to guide him, LET tacking the mickey perhaps

I know Phil and that's what I meant but certain folk knew that didn't they .

I meant he is starting to come across as k..n did when it comes to sending bullshit messages about matches , performances and FFP . Like I said he is a part of the bullshit baffles venkys brigade aka "The Self Preservation Society " ( go on admit it your singing the song) .

For the record ...

Do I think he's as dodgy and deceiphtful as Kean ? NO

Do I think he's licking Pune ass ? Yes

Do I think he's treating fans as tho we are stupid ? YES

Do I think he's capable of getting us promoted ? NO

Do I hate him ? No

We knew what you meant Abs. That reply is a tad over the top in my opinion.

Archived