BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] More Respect And Awareness Needed When Posting

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me laugh how much stick mercerman is getting .. Yes I know I gave him plenty over him

Promising the V's would be gone a few years back

But if say chaddy was getting pelters like mm is getting the posse would be out in force with bullying claims .Hell some of the ones who claim bullying chaddy is wrong are giving it mm as well .

• Moderation Lead

If you put your neck on the line as much as he does, then you deserve it, hell, anybody does!

Anyone who posts as much as he does, and gets it wrong as regularly, is going to get stick for it!

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were being a bit mischievious :tu:

Sorry I know this probably isn't the place to ask(but it really doesn't warrant its own thread)

But i'm curious as to why the thread I last posted in entitled 'Mega' was removed?

You have that effect on threads

Thing is, Mercerman has got broad shoulders, he can take the jibes, otherwise he wouldn't keep at it.

With Chaddy, on the other hand, it's like kicking a puppy.

Chaddy is a much cleverer poster than you give him credit for. He gets his jibes in all the time but has developed a clever "butter wouldn't melt" style that gets the casual reader on his side. Read the cricket stream where he posts about Kevin Pietersen in a jibing, irritating style. He always says "in my opinion" but he really means "I told you so". He's not as simple as he pretends to be.

The ding dong you have been having with Thenodrog for one, might have known TJ would have liked your post

Theno was making bigoted views about Muslims and as I am one, very personal to me. It lasted THREE posts. Now look back at the thread and the number of personal attacks. Irony here is Yoda you frequently make personal attacks and de rail threads.

No idea what you mean about TJ.

Theno was making bigoted views about Muslims and as I am one, very personal to me. It lasted THREE posts. Now look back at the thread and the number of personal attacks. Irony here is Yoda you frequently make personal attacks and de rail threads.

How can a general comment about muslims constitute a personal attack on you? You call them bigoted views no doubt to suit your agenda, I call them making simple observations.

btw If being a muslim makes you so unhappy why don't you forget the instruction you were force fed in your most impressionable early years, try to open your mind and free your thoughts and imo you would become an atheist before you knew it. :tu:

How can a general comment about muslims constitute a personal attack on you? You call them bigoted views no doubt to suit your agenda, I call them making simple observations.

btw If being a muslim makes you so unhappy why don't you forget the instruction you were force fed in your most impressionable early years, try to open your mind and free your thoughts and imo you would become an atheist before you knew it. :tu:

Replace Muslim with Christian/Jew/Sikh it's still making bigoted comments about them.

Your analogy of a dog to describe Muslims was frankly absurd.

You distrust me because of my personal beliefs. You have in the past said all Muslims are wife beating alcoholics. For the most part I can have a decent conversation with you but when you make these sort of comments I will pick you up on them.

Being a Muslim is a personal choice, very arrogant of you to assume that my mind is not open and that I was force fed instruction, what do you know about me?

Replace Muslim with Christian/Jew/Sikh it's still making bigoted comments about them.

Your analogy of a dog to describe Muslims was frankly absurd.

You distrust me because of my personal beliefs. You have in the past said all Muslims are wife beating alcoholics. For the most part I can have a decent conversation with you but when you make these sort of comments I will pick you up on them.

Being a Muslim is a personal choice, very arrogant of you to assume that my mind is not open and that I was force fed instruction, what do you know about me?

Where?

Show me where

Archived