BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is The Telegraph Desperate For Column Inch Or What

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally found the article in question quite refreshing in a not really saying anything kind of way ,no blubbering about FFP like we did not know it was going to happen, and unlike pre-seasons stories at the same time last year, no gushing platitudes of undying love and gratefulness to Mrs D.

Something seems to have changed Mrs D's chosen franchise employee of the year recently,

I expect that in a rural Indian newspaper a chip fryer promoted to store manager at a Wanky's XPRS is expelling his gratefulness to the Queen of Pune via print

I'm still trying to imagine that.............I kind of hope I don't get there..........better still back to the assassination at Lords

Cmon wheelcock and sort an article on how other teams find a way round ffp yet rovers roll over and have our bellies tickled ...

I dare you !!!!

Worse Rovers correspondant ever

Cmon wheelcock and sort an article on how other teams find a way round ffp yet rovers roll over and have our bellies tickled ...

I dare you !!!!

Stop worrying about other teams and tell us how rovers could have hidden losses of £42.5m Abbey?

I await with baited breath.

No idea .. But other teams have managed it

No other teams have had the mismanagement we suffered though- maybe QPR but they will be paying a huge fine if they fail their appeal.

Archived