BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friendly Game At Oldham

Quite rightly too. Seen bits and pieces of him and he couldn't hit a barn door. A goal against a league one club won't change my mind.

Played 11 times for the dingles, scored on his debut but that was his one and only goal.

They expected great things from him at Villa park as a youngster, but that potential was never fulfilled.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Duffy & Hanley looked great together second half, constantly telling each other where to go etc which was good to see, if they can cut out the silly mistakes we saw last season (Hanley in particular, looks like he's got his head down more recently) they could form a nice partnership, after all they're both only 23.

Is that ignoring the two headers that Duffy ducked under, both nearly costing us goals? Hanley shot him a look that could kill after the second one.

Is that ignoring the two headers that Duffy ducked under, both nearly costing us goals? Hanley shot him a look that could kill after the second one.

Saw one, big season for both of them in which they must stop mistakes & make the right decisions.

144 league appearances in total - 15 goals.

Daryl Murphy had an even worse record before being topscorer in the Championship with 27 goals last season, 31 years old. Gestede also had a very poor record. Not claiming Delfounso will be any good, but he´s just 24 with the raw attributes to become better with age.

He's enthusiastic all right but most of the time I have already read Kamy, Flanagan, Wheelocks and Nixons tweets on twitter long before he posts them all on here.

but a lot of posters don't have twitter or don't follow them.

so that's why I posted what I do. hope you understand

I can't understand why Chaddy gets so much grief on this site by idiots. As a fan I come on here to get info on club and transfer gossip yet it just seems to be full of little bitches trying to get one over each other.

Keep up the info Chaddy, top poster.

I will just keep posting what I believe and think about Rovers and the transfer gossip. if people don't like it or want to read it then don't read my posts.

If you really care what a bolton fan and author who is standing in for the rovers reporter thinks that's fine. I never said otherwise.

Slightly odd Chaddy only posts the positive side of things that put a good light on Bowyer. No mention that Flanagan thought Oldham were the better side first half

I was following the game by twitter by Rovers and Flanagan. sadly couldn't get to the game as planned a couple of weeks but other things had to take priority this weekend

I would like to thanks AggyBlue and Sedman for giving a report on the game and who played well and things that happened in the game. so very much appreciated by myself

Delphonso Is a must sign to replace either RG or JR. Quality if used correctly .

Too soon for the young lad, Oldham gave him too much room early on but his passing was safe and non committal . ....loan him out now and forget the under 21 league. He needs to get amongst men in that position , take a few kickings and grow into the position. He would be eaten alive in the league.

worrying times in my opinion

Encouraging reports. Sounds like GB is aiming for a 433/451 setup. All the trialists and warmup games have catered for that formation.

I'm a bit worried about Marshall. Would prefer to see him playing.

As it looks like we will lose both Gestede and Rhodes Delfaneuso must have a pretty strong chance of getting a contract. We will have one senior striker - Brown - who is currently injured, no transfer money and a maximum of 10k a week wage.

Desperate does not even begin to cover it. I reckon we will sign him next week. What other options do we have?

Archived