BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friendly Game At Oldham

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delfouneso! He couldn't hit a barn door at Blackpool. Oh well, he'll fit right in with Browny if he signs.

ROVERS: Steele, Nyambe, Kilgallon, Duffy, Spurr, Conway, Tomlinson, Lowe, Williamson, Olsson, O'Sullivan.

We're two weeks from the big KO and we are playing without a striker. It's embarrassing. Also, no Marshall. Worrying.

Tomlinson is starting. The lad seems to be only 17. Do we have a talent here?

Very worrying Marshall isn't on squad today and new winger is on trial.

Posted about him the other day, he's a Burnley lad and being from Burnley but supporting rovers I know a bit about him, was the reason his local school won the English schools cup a year or two back he looks a really good prospect and from what I know his head seems to be in the right place as well. Hope he progresses well

I know friendlies aren't too important but to say we're only 2 weeks from the start of the season this squad feels terribly weak. And if the big 3 Rhodes/gestede/Marshall leave I don't see it getting any stronger.

Long hard season I feel.

• Backroom

I think the trials are a good way to go and there has been some imagination around them, not sure on Delfounso but nothing wrong with having a look

Posted about him the other day, he's a Burnley lad and being from Burnley but supporting rovers I know a bit about him, was the reason his local school won the English schools cup a year or two back he looks a really good prospect and from what I know his head seems to be in the right place as well. Hope he progresses well

Do you happen to know if he is a Burnley fan? I'll only hold it against him a little bit.

I've been going on about the lack of another different type of striker or a hungry younger one on our bench for over a season. It shows again now in another warm up match with non, what kind of preparation is this. The wasted places given to Brown / Varney a season ago look even worse now. Bad bad signings and terrible planning. Hope the loan market is kind to us !

Archived