BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw On The Embargo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why such surprise at Jake Keans wage as he wasn't given that to be number 4 he was number 2 to Robbo. All our top players from that time were on 30k+ to 20k+ so all the back up would be on around half. Just another example of the daftv wages on offer at Ewood in recent years.

Just as daft was paying money for another keeper then running with 6 on the wage bill whilst supposed to be making cutbacks. Cost cutting but only when it suits.

[quote name="chris_h" post="1556829"

I wonder if £3m for Marshall would do it? I wonder if 3 dollars will stop you posting rubbish on here

Shaw ought too tender is resignation not spin drivel in the local rag !

When the dingle correspondent is a rovers fan you really have to ask yourself how did Wheelock get the gig !

Friends in high places possible

• 3 weeks later...

Light at the end of the tunnel it seems. Even having said that, if we get out of embargo, I don't suppose we will have carte blanche to pay what we want to whom we want whilst FFP exists.

I think it's fairly obvious how the rest of this thread will go.

fair point, if we got out of the embargo, would we technically still be under one, since spending any money would push us over a red line again.

I'd love to know how the football league boffins have worked this one out. We seemed a million miles away not so long ago. How bizarre.

Archived