BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

Agents filling the vacuum left by the silence of our absent landlords.

The irony of this is, those arguing that we have no right to demand venkys fund transfers, forget we might not have enough players to fulfil fixtures after the summer exodus at this rate.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're back to buying players again? thought we were selling our players?

guess nobody knows what is going on with the transfer budget and how much we will spend and not. Guess it will be sorted by end of the May(hopefully)

Lambert and his staff will be scouting players

must be true then...you ask for sources and then link such a "top "site with no quotes just someones rambling

Abbey,I Asked was he good source of info. maybe he has been good source in the past or he hasn't put his info on the messageboard before

I have posted a Transfer link on the Transfer thread. isn't that what the thread is for instead of People Moaning about the link.

why not discuss the link and the player in question.

How was he goading someone when all he did was post a God damn link.. It's not his fault abbey has nothing better to do.. Few on here have a little more protection then others with regards of banning and such

Abbey even jumps on anything I post all the time.. I know how chaddy feels.

if you stop goading people behind the pretence of being a bit thick, then it might stop.

:brfc::brfc::rover:

There's no pretence on your part to be fair to you.

what a joke of a club we have become.

You might have a point Barry but we aren't yet as big a joke as the Daily Heil. Their claptrap is better ignored.

How was he goading someone when all he did was post a God damn link.. It's not his fault abbey has nothing better to do.. Few on here have a little more protection then others with regards of banning and such

Abbey even jumps on anything I post all the time.. I know how chaddy feels.

oh hello.

how cute.

I'm here to talk about Rovers and football.

not interested in personal attacks or petty arguments

I'd go for your last sentence...

As that link you posted is less reliable than even the most 2nd rate tabloid

Archived