BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graham, Jackson and Brown for the run in then. Good job we've got enough of a cushion between us and MK Dons is all I can say as I can't see Graham getting more than 2 at the most. As for the other two...

What a potent striking line up that is....not

Time to blood the youngsters.

i agree totally, the fact they cant even get on the bench is ridiculous,

also i hate to be a hater, but does Lenihan really deserve all the game time he's had this season? he didn't seem to have much to offer in the few games i watched him in and he doesn't look to be improving at all, he's not terrible but only on a par with williamson for me(still better than ruddy Lowe though)

also i hate to be a hater, but does Lenihan really deserve all the game time he's had this season? he didn't seem to have much to offer in the few games i watched him in and he doesn't look to be improving at all, he's not terrible but only on a par with williamson for me(still better than ruddy Lowe though)

Totally disagree with this post,for me the emergence of Lenihen has been one of the very few bright sparks from an awful season.

Who would you have playing instead of him?Is akpan better?I have to question how many times you have seen him?

Wrong on Lenihan. The lads a very good player......he's not an athlete, he's not rippling muscles, can't run 100m in 10 seconds but I think he's a proper footballer.

Problem with our kids is that is what most are, just 17/18 yr old kids nowhere near ready for the ruff and tumble of this league just yet. Maybe bung the odd one in like Mahoney who's had a taste of league stuff.

Totally disagree with this post,for me the emergence of Lenihen has been one of the very few bright sparks from an awful season.

Who would you have playing instead of him?Is akpan better?I have to question how many times you have seen him?

Yea i admit ive only seen him play a couple of times in the flesh and a few on tv, like i say i dont think hes bad, sounds like you and others that have seen him more regularly than me think he could be a very solid all round centre mid, i just havent personally seen him do anything particularly impressive myself that's all, but as you say the other centre mids we have wouldnt be any real improvement.

Going off the youth cup game I saw on TV we've one or two handy looking kids but none of them are remotely ready to go in the first team now.

I went to watch the first leg at ewood and none of them at that stage looked anywhere near good enough to come through. They are too young to write off but at this stage none of them is stand out good enough to be considered for the first team.

I haven't seen the under 21s so can't comment on them, but I would think if any were good enough they'd already be around the first team squad on match days

Oh no.. Can see clubs also coming in for Duffy and Hanley

We really are going to just be left with dross

Marshall will be sought after, particularly after his solid displays as a tricky wing back. In the modern game that is a position most teams try to cover. Shame he's got so little left on his contract as his value will increase playing there.

Have an awful feeling the shyte is really going to hit the fan this Summer folks..and some!

It's certainly looking that way.

A few weeks back I was looking forward to the summer so I could watch Lambert start the rebuild.

Now, its looking like the beginning of the end.

Archived