BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, how embarrassing! Sorry everyone!

Ha, it still took me ages to work out what was going on. I had the right Wiki page, but the wrong Twitter, but the wrong twitter had Falkirk as it's location. Getting tickets for Newport when he presumably should be playing for Falkirk should have given it away much sooner!!

Oh dear, how embarrassing! Sorry everyone!

Ha, it still took me ages to work out what was going on. I had the right Wiki page, but the wrong Twitter, but the wrong twitter had Falkirk as it's location. Getting tickets for Newport when he presumably should be playing for Falkirk should have given it away much sooner!!

We've never questioned your powers of perception. :):xmas:

I should have twigged with the Newport comment as well instead of just thinking 'bloody hell, he's keen!'.

There'll be Rovers fans in South Wales who won't be arsed with that game!

I'd say Steele is probably safe too - mainly because we have so many other positions that need addressing before goalkeeper.

Agree. I remember the time we had about 35 goalkeepers on our books, and 1 right back ;) lol

I'd have a go for a georgios samaras as he's a bit of quality we need at this level. He's out on loan from West Brom , Irvine signing and he'd be ok

Wouldn't class Samaras as quality, he's got an engine and works hard but he's no goalscorer.

Is he better than Brown or Koita? possibly, but then again surely we could do better.

I'd like to see us carry the young competitive squad on, bringing in players to sell on or grow with the club like Leicester are doing.

Albert Rusnak - Ex-Man City player, an excellent play maker for the number ten role. 2 - 2.5 million?

Kristoffer Ajer - Our Norwegian board members will be able to provide more detail.At the moment he seems to be a center midfielder however given his attributes and size i think he will make it a center back one day. 500-750k?

Youtube Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YYgcZutF9k

Mohammed Elyounoussi - Again another Norwegian for our messageboard to add detail, The lad has a 1-2 goal ratio for Molde, only 21 and just starting out in the national team. 1 - 1.5 million?

Youtube Video -

Hakin Ziyech - Maybe out of our league but if there was one player we need its this guy. Exact replica of Riyad Mahrez, pace, dribbler, very very direct. I think he will play for Man Utd one day. 4 - 5 million? I'd sell Marshall for him! Half dutch so he's got an EU passport

Youtube video -

Fred Friday - Nippy nigerian for Lillestrom again in Norway, he's got the technical ability if only he bulked up. Only 20. I see him as a bit of an Ighalo Youtube goal -

Harrison Manzala - Not the biggest centre midfielder but imposing enough, came through at Le Havre in the ligue 2. Very much a Pogba type player, think he will make it into a top top player. Youtube video -

1 million

Harold Preciado - Not sure if he'd be eligible for a WP, Benni McCarthy reincarnated is probably how i'd describe him. Goal Record in Columbia is a ration of 1 in 1.8 games. Youtube video -

2 - 3 million

Alex Grimaldo - LB for Barcelona B team. Contract is up in the summer. He has pace, a great tackle and an engine getting up and down the pitch, the next Jordi Alba. Youtube -

- Loan

Daniel Holzer - LB for Banik Ostrava, capped at every youth level to u-21 with the national team. Only 20 and played more than 50 games at club level. 400k

Think your thinking of his older brother, Tarik at Hoffenheim?

Yes that is Tarik his cousin.

Both Ajer and Elyounoussi would be good signings. Ajer is only 17 I think.

Iver Fossum and Ghayas Zahid might be other good signings from The Tippeliga.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived