BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the pedantry is so consistent on these boards, I've never seen anything like it. It's an internet forum not a journal of record. Almost every day there's an instance of somebody pulling someone up on their spelling (or maths!). If the meaning isn't obscured, why give a rat's rear end about it?

How else will they learn? :P

so posts are deleted left right n center but completly off topic posts are now ok? only last month i had posts deleted for being off topic. ..oh the life of the the rules and guidlines twisted and changed to fit agendas

• Backroom

Twas the night before Easter, and at Gumboots house, everyone forgot this is a thread about Paul Lambert, except Vinjay the grouse.

Not sure why that "inspired" piece of poetry was deleted considering I tried to get it back on topic lol...

Let's leave it. We're back on topic now: Lambert.

Twas the night before Easter, and at Gumboots house, everyone forgot this is a thread about Paul Lambert, except Vinjay the grouse.

Not sure why that "inspired" piece of poetry was deleted considering I tried to get it back on topic lol...

Had a post deleted! whatever next,

The legendary Roman Troy Moronie has the answer in these instances

"I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves"

Apologies to all the grammar police.

bonkers innit.....not often i agree with you but the mods are on some bad skunk or injecting out of date bisto at the moment.

Let's leave it. We're back on topic now: Lambert.

got it ..can post anything but add Lambart and its deemed on topic?

Think it was the recent BRAG minutes that stated Lambert has met the owners in person at least once. Whether it was both Desai and her brothers or just the latter (since the brothers seem to meet in pairs) wasn't clarified online. Also Myers couldn't comment on the exact plans for the summer at that meeting as he didn't appear to know what they would be.

Still no word on the meeting which was rumored to be taking place in Zurich. I'm sure Brockhall could cope without Lambert for a day or so but time is running out before the next game.

Madame Desai has a thing for Glaswegian accents. I bet she was putty in his hands.

I wonder if "madame" expected a curtsy from Liz Windsor when they met. Battle of the silver spoons maybe Howard Walker should have shown up as well.

It wasn't just Myers who didn't know what the plans would be. BRAG asked and got the same answer everyone has had (and Lambert has continually mentioned in the press) that plans would be discussed between Venkys/Lambert.

Think it was the recent BRAG minutes that stated Lambert has met the owners in person at least once. Whether it was both Desai and her brothers or just the latter (since the brothers seem to meet in pairs) wasn't clarified online. Also Myers couldn't comment on the exact plans for the summer at that meeting as he didn't appear to know what they would be.

Still no word on the meeting which was rumored to be taking place in Zurich. I'm sure Brockhall could cope without Lambert for a day or so but time is running out before the next game.

I guess that Lambert will be asked about the meeting with the owners at his press conference tomorrow.

I also guess that Suhail Pasha will be acting as the go between the owners and Lambert.

I guess that Lambert will be asked about the meeting with the owners at his press conference tomorrow.

I also guess that Suhail Pasha will be acting as the go between the owners and Lambert.

No guarantee with Wheelock there.

Lambert said he's meeting the owners. Pasha actually bothers to come to Blackburn once in a while unlike Venkys (other than when Liz shows up) and surely someone must know by now if Lambert has been to Zurich?

No guarantee with Wheelock there.

Lambert said he's meeting the owners. Pasha actually bothers to come to Blackburn once in a while unlike Venkys (other than when Liz shows up) and surely someone must know by now if Lambert has been to Zurich?

I know Paul Wheelock is asking the question.

I'm sure we will find out when Lambert meets the owners. They could meet in Zurich or in London or Manchester.

Wasn't Lambert in London last week as he appeared on Sky so maybe he met the owners then?

I know Paul Wheelock is asking the question.

I'm sure we will find out when Lambert meets the owners. They could meet in Zurich or in London or Manchester.

Wasn't Lambert in London last week as he appeared on Sky so maybe he met the owners then?

Nixon said on Saturday afternoon it hadn't happened yet. Can't see why his detractors on here would accuse him of making it up (he knows Lambert too) there's hardly a story in saying a meeting hasn't taken place yet. Especially as at that point there was still a week to go until this Saturdays game.

Nixon said on Saturday afternoon it hadn't happened yet. Can't see why his detractors on here would accuse him of making it up (he knows Lambert too) there's hardly a story in saying a meeting hasn't taken place yet. Especially as at that point there was still a week to go until this Saturdays game.

I was just making a suggestion.

Maybe they are keeping the meeting low key and quiet

I was just making a suggestion.

Maybe they are keeping the meeting low key and quiet

Well I was just quoting Nixon and assumed you had seen what he told me. Can't see why they would keep it so "low key" to the point Lambert won't say he's met them.Its hardly a secret he's meeting them after all. Its not like there's going to be a thousand fans there kicking the door in or someone bugging the place. Yes it was "just a suggestion" to say it might be "low key" but I fully believe they will acknowledge it when (or at least the day after) it happens.

We need some positive indications from Lambert (since Venkys won't talk to us) as well that's the main reason its important.

Get a room you two

I'm not even arguing with him. A tiny little correction/disagreement hardly justifies "get a room".

Well I was just quoting Nixon and assumed you had seen what he told me. Can't see why they would keep it so "low key" to the point Lambert won't say he's met them.Its hardly a secret he's meeting them after all. Its not like there's going to be a thousand fans there kicking the door in or someone bugging the place. Yes it was "just a suggestion" to say it might be "low key" but I fully believe they will acknowledge it when (or at least the day after) it happens.

We need some positive indications from Lambert (since Venkys won't talk to us) as well that's the main reason its important.

I'm not even arguing with him. A tiny little correction/disagreement hardly justifies "get a room".

It was 2 members making vaild comments. Thats all.

I would suggest, getting a sense of humour, would be a priority

Assume Chaddy you thought I was referring to you as one of Nixon's detractors. Pretty sure I've seen you tweeting him as well. Was referring to the people who moan every time his name gets mentioned.

I would suggest, getting a sense of humour, would be a priority

Maybe so if it wasn't Yoda as per usual!

Archived