BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

The first five minutes of that interview were so depressing.

I think Lambert has clear frustrations and concerns.

Two things I thought enlightening - re Myers 'in due time, the story will start to unfold', hmmm and 'Rovers have had people who don't have a clue about football', scathing.

Sadly, I think the alarm bells are ringing and we may need to fasten our seat belts.

Been ringing since Vday One .

Tossers clueless idiots who have raped and pillored our club we love . Some say we need them . I have said all along get em out of here and rebuild however .

Lambart has gone up in my estimation today for his honesty . The dickheads that run this club (are you reading mg) will probably sack him over it . I got shot down but there is a good chance dunny will in charge by the end of the season .

If they do sack him they win I won't be back .

As Tomphil said, the V's do not like being told what to do, or to be told they've made errors. Seems like PL has gone in with a 'f*** it' attitude. As per my previous post, ominous.

Ominous ? I'd say a breath of fresh air

"This club has had people who don't have a clue about football..."

"Things need to improve off the pitch..with communication...it has to"

"They need to speak to the fans and the media more..."

"I went through the same thing at Aston Villa, and I won't do it again..."

"I haven't come here for mediocraty...it needs good players, big players... it costs money and investment to bring those players in"

"I don't want to go to list B..."

No interpretation required

What a geezer . It's needed saying and all the cowards signing the nda @#/? should hang there heads in shame .!!!

One Paul Lambart .. An interview that builds legendary status

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lambert is quickly coming to realise the club is a farce and the owners about as reliable as Jason Roberts in a one on one. Quite a change in tone from his first few interviews.

The scary thing is why anyone involved in football didn't know the venkys are complete @#/?wits!!

https://audioboom.com/boos/4371931-this-club-has-had-people-who-don-t-have-a-clue-about-football-paul-lambert-onerovers

"Building something and a brick keeps getting pulled away all you're doing is keeping same level and its something I certainly don't want to be that way inclined of being at same level."

Good grief get the damn message for once idiots! (Venkys)

Can't see PL being here next season it sounds very very ominous

I got shot down but there is a good chance dunny will in charge by the end of the season .

Wouldn't put it past Venkys one bit. Dunn should turn down the job in what would be the ultimate scenario from hell. Obviously he wouldn't as he was touting himself as a future Rovers manager in his "farewell" letter.

If Rovers wanted to have a look at ex players (providing Lambert is forced out) they should consider putting in a call to Jason Wilcox. For some reason he's never been mentioned over likes of Sherwood, Shearer, etc but he's actually in a coaching job.

I've been a fan since 1960 but if Lambert goes under these circumstances that's me finished. I don't need the stress.

Same here (1984)

It will need some tough love, let the Club die and then help re build from the ashes. Cant see any other way with these lot in charge.

Same here (1984)

It will need some tough love, let the Club die and then help re build from the ashes. Cant see any other way with these lot in charge.

I'm not that paranoid but lets play devils advocate. I know this is a crazy thought but IF that happened do you think fans/Seneca could buy Ewood from the ruins? Then keep it maintained cheaply as possible for about 10 years until getting back up the pyramid and using it again? Can't imagine the council would tolerate that kind of "white elephant" (though Ricoh was kept open wasn't it for other purposes albeit FAR shorter exile) but that would be the ideal worst case scenario. Not that there's such a thing as an ideal worst case scenario.

Like I said though not that paranoid.

I've been a fan since 1960 but if Lambert goes under these circumstances that's me finished. I don't need the stress.

We really are drinking in the last chance saloon bar right now. I've not been THAT impressed with Lambert's start to life as Rovers boss but this just goes to shows what he's up against. We're goosed if he walks / is potted.

1970 for me Tyrone and that's me too if it happens

I never post , but on here every day for last 20 years , I am one of the fans that's 'not a fan' as don't live anywhere near Blackburn and rarely get to see the team play .

But if this f##Ks up now after everything that's happened there's no hope anymore .

How can you help ( support ) someone who cant help themselves ? Rovers now seems like a domestic violence case and tearing itself apart . Finally get someone in PL to help the club get back on its feet and if Venkys don't buy into this then that's it for me too

• Backroom

Really worried now, he's off I'm convinced of it.

If he walks due to not being backed then they won't be getting my season ticket money I'm afraid.

Really enjoyed some of the stuff since he came in and I think we are on the brink of a resurgence and to throw that away would be too much for me.

Doesn't sound like PL will be hanging round if he doesn't get some assurances soon. Just can't understand why a meeting is such a big thing. Can these people not just pick up a phone and talk? it's been the same since they took over, total blithering buffoonery with the joke being on us. There's no way Venkys will ever turn this club round, it doesn't matter who they bring in as manager, we are set up to fail and will fail until they go.

And good on you.

But don't you doubt anyones commitment because they make a stand.

We are all Rovers till we Die.

If the Indians screw this up mate Rovers will die before most of us do. Unless we get promoted we will be even more unsustainable and the best chance of achieving this is with Lambert at the helm. What part of that do these people not understand.

If the Meerkat is still around and has a line of communication to these people this should be impressed upon them.

If the Indians screw this up mate Rovers will die before most of us do. Unless we get promoted we will be even more unsustainable and the best chance of achieving this is with Lambert at the helm. What part of that do these people not understand.

If the Meerkat is still around and has a line of communication to these people this should be impressed upon them.

Rovers as we know it might die, but as long as there's breath left in us there'll be a Rovers in one form or another.

We really are drinking in the last chance saloon bar right now. I've not been THAT impressed with Lambert's start to life as Rovers boss but this just goes to shows what he's up against. We're goosed if he walks / is potted.

I've been pretty impressed with Lambert. More with his demeanour and attitude than actual results/performances. I'm not a cheer leader for him by any means but given the position we're in I'm behind him 110%.

Rovers as we know it might die, but as long as there's breath left in us there'll be a Rovers in one form or another.

I agree. I'll always be a fan, that won't change. But if the Chicken Chokers balls this up I'm totally done with the club until they go.

Surely someone at Ewood would be communicating with the Venky's about funding via the adviser who sorted out the appointment of Lambert, since he seems to have their ear. I don't think it is sensible of Lambert to be mouthing off in public, both from getting Venkys onside but also from the perspective of his own employability in the future. Who would want to employ someone who chucks the toys out of the pram in public instead of working internally to sort issues out? As I posted earlier, in any case, Venkys will be more interested in the World T20, and the upcoming IPL than much else at the moment.

Surely someone at Ewood would be communicating with the Venky's about funding via the adviser who sorted out the appointment of Lambert, since he seems to have their ear. I don't think it is sensible of Lambert to be mouthing off in public, both from getting Venkys onside but also from the perspective of his own employability in the future. Who would want to employ someone who chucks the toys out of the pram in public instead of working internally to sort issues out? As I posted earlier, in any case, Venkys will be more interested in the World T20, and the upcoming IPL than much else at the moment.

should he lie and brown nose?

I wouldn't want to work for someone like Venkys.

Lambert will be fine if he needs to get a new job albeit irritated by the waste of several months. The football world knows Venkys are idiots and wouldn't hold it against Lambert.

Archived