BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Rovers - 28/12/15

sambo

Parson wasn't above some cattiness, himself. When Bowyer made that comment about the 'rock-dwellers' after the Liverpool game, he wholeheartedly supported it.

Anyway, you asked if anyone thought we should keep Bowyer because this is our 'natural level'. It's been brought to your attention by myself (and others) that Parson did exactly that, but instead of acknowledging it you're shifting the goalposts.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

47er, I have no problem with you holding the view that despite anything on the contrary, the right decision was a new manager. I'll never agree- it's easy to say it was the best decision in hindsight because of the proper appointment, however I'd be lying to myself if I thought it would turn out like that when GB was still around.

What I do have a problem with is the suggestion of a MB agenda based on nothing but a posters perspective. Childish way of winding oh others in a non direct way.

Parsons posts come into it because of the personal jibes made in past few days - even if one was edited out quickly. Because PB stuck to his own opinion, he was derided by idiots right left and centre. Fine, agree with him or disagree- but ultimately too many people crossed the line. He gave nothing but time and effort to this forum, yet posters would sooner call him out as "Gary's mate" etc.

I've already clarified what I meant by messageboard agenda. It wasn't so much a particular group's doing, it was the general theme of the messageboard that I was driving at.

Yes, I did remove part of a post with my thoughts on PB. In hindsight it was unnecessary, not least because he isn't here to defend himself, and I thought better of it (although they remain my thoughts). Perhaps others could take a leaf.

It's good that we are talking again anyway, Joe. Well, sort of talking.

What on earth is going on with the defending from Shane Duffy for the Bolton goal.

Oldjamfan1 thinks Duffy reminds him of Glen Keeley would Glen have been so generous with the Bolton lad to turn him in the penalty area - I don't think so.

It's diabolical defending from Duffy and should no way go unnoticed.

What on earth is going on with the defending from Shane Duffy for the Bolton goal.

Oldjamfan1 thinks Duffy reminds him of Glen Keeley would Glen have been so generous with the Bolton lad to turn him in the penalty area - I don't think so.

Early Glen Keeley made plenty of similar mistakes, which was my point. You seem obsessed with Duffy JAL. Maybe you should get your arse down to Ewood and give him some abuse in person. He went to sleep, certainly, no problem calling him out on that mistake. Now watch the game again and post a comment about all the mistakes his team mates made in that game on this message board. You'll still be here on new year's eve 2016.

Happy new year to you.

No doubt it was slack marking but it was a decent bit of play by the Bolton striker. If Duffy had Keeleyed him it would have been a pen anyway.

Hope he gets it together again though but I can't help thinking the defence would be better if we had a Wheater type figure next to one or the other of Hanley, Duffy.

Duffy in the running for Chamionship Player of the Month of December:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14176881.Vote_for_Blackburn_Rovers_defender_Shane_Duffy_to_become_PFA_Fans__Championship_Player_of_the_Month/?ref=mac

VOTE HERE: http://www.skysports.com/pfa-fans-player-of-the-month-vote/championship

He's a Rovers player so we should ALL vote!!!!!

Good to see a Rover getting recognition early under Lambert's watch

No doubt it was slack marking but it was a decent bit of play by the Bolton striker. If Duffy had Keeleyed him it would have been a pen anyway.

Hope he gets it together again though but I can't help thinking the defence would be better if we had a Wheater type figure next to one or the other of Hanley, Duffy.

Despite the fact that up to now Bolton have let in almost double the number of goals that we have and we are the divisions 4th meanest defence.

Despite the fact that up to now Bolton have let in almost double the number of goals that we have and we are the divisions 4th meanest defence.

Aye the defence is fine for the most part, and has been all season. It's the other end of the pitch that's the problem. 4th best 'goals against'. 4th worst 'goals for' . Hopefully more than one attacking player will be brought in this month.

Yeah and it's all Wheaters fault.

I have no real probs with Hanley & Duffy at the mo but we still let in very soft goals and I just still think the back line lacks a real organiser and leader. We are obviously playing much tighter as a team this season hence the lack of attacking play and chances. The defence have mostly had Akpan in front of them who adds a bit of steel. Hope that clears it up for you but then again you probably knew what I meant.

Duffy in the running for Chamionship Player of the Month of December:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14176881.Vote_for_Blackburn_Rovers_defender_Shane_Duffy_to_become_PFA_Fans__Championship_Player_of_the_Month/?ref=mac

VOTE HERE: http://www.skysports.com/pfa-fans-player-of-the-month-vote/championship

He's a Rovers player so we should ALL vote!!!!!

Good to see a Rover getting recognition early under Lambert's watch

Where's JAL gone?

To me it is not a case of systems not working. It would seem that our players lack basic ball control and the ability to pass a ball accurately over ten yards. These to me are skills that should be taken as read, that every professional player should posses.

I do often wonder what some so-called professional players actually do in training.

Perhaps muscle memory is just a myth after all..............or...........

Early Glen Keeley made plenty of similar mistakes, which was my point. You seem obsessed with Duffy JAL. Maybe you should get your arse down to Ewood and give him some abuse in person. He went to sleep, certainly, no problem calling him out on that mistake. Now watch the game again and post a comment about all the mistakes his team mates made in that game on this message board. You'll still be here on new year's eve 2016.

Happy new year to you.

Is he an SEM man with all the media praise ?

Happy new year to you as well.

Is he an SEM man with all the media praise ?

Happy new year to you as well.

He absolutely must be JAL, because a rubbish player would surely not be put forward for such an award as Championship player of the month? The football we are having to witness is turgid at the moment - in truth it has been for a good long while now - but the concession of just 4 goals in 8 games since Lambert arrived would tell me that the problems we have lie a little further up the field than the centre half positions. There will likely be several changes in personnel over the coming weeks, but I would be amazed if he splits up the Hanley/Duffy partnership unless he absolutely has to (injury or suspension).

Archived