SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton At Home

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling a win 3-0

Rhodes X 2 and a Brown belter

The amount of times I've said this but I truly feel it.... It's time.

I may have to take a before picture (same old Earth) and after he scores picture (partying on the streets). Come on Chris!

• Backroom

Duffy tweet:

Gutted to be missing today's game, hoping the injury won't keep me out for to long, come on lads believe we can win the day 🙏🙏

• Backroom

I would play Chris Brown in place of Rhodes.

He made an immediate impression mid-week compared to JR.

For me you play both together, Rhodes had a stinker but Lawrence was a disgrace.

Duffy will be missed, easy to point out how bad we are and forget even when we've lost we aren't conceding many.

• Backroom

My impression was my wheelie bin has quicker reflexes when he had goal his mercy on the six yard line.

You talking about Rhodes chance in first half right? Because I agree :P

• Backroom

Or Rhodes chances agains Burnley (this season and last).

CB is an old fashioned get stuck in sort of striker who will always make an impact. I can see him both making and scoring today.

Problem is he is exactly like a striker from the 70s - 40 years past his prime!

• Backroom

3-0 to Rovers today.

Official gate 12,250

Real gate 8,750

Brown scores a right belter.

I predict I will slip on ice 3 times on my way down livesey branch road but manage to keep my balance and look cool at the same time

• Backroom

Where is this optimism coming from? We've only scored twice in six games and Brighton are on a bad run - which in our case is a bad thing. We've not signed anybody who's going to change anything significantly and may well start with Chris "zero goals" Brown up front.

0-2.

Where is this optimism coming from? We've only scored twice in six games and Brighton are on a bad run - which in our case is a bad thing. We've not signed anybody who's going to change anything significantly and may well start with Chris "zero goals" Brown up front.

0-2.

Something has to click at some point surely.

• Backroom

Something has to click at some point surely.

Not until we have a significant change in playing personnel, IMV. This set of losers will never get much above their current level of performance. We need a lot better.

Can't see Brown starting today. As already said, his fitness probably isn't up to scratch and he'll be better suited as an impact sub. I'd prefer to see Jackson up front with Rhodes to give us some pace and energy from the get-go.

Archived