BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton At Home

Come on Rovers. A lot at stake today. Time we put down a marker at home and make Ewood a tough place to visit again.

We need our undroppable superstar scoring again, or at least creating chances for others. I think that's what he gets paid to do. Obviously only when he wants.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenihan has to be the first name on the team sheet whether at CB or MF. He can tackle, hold a ball until closed down, give good forward passes, read a game well and isn't scared of shouting at and organising his team mates.

A proper footballer.

The result today? We'll get licked.

Brownie starts, Lawrence dropped, Killa in for Duffy.

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Hanley ©, Kilgallon, Spurr, Bennett, Lenihan, Akpan, Conway, Rhodes, Brown

Subs: Raya (GK), Henley, Olsson, Lawrence, Williamson, Evans, Jackson

• Backroom

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Hanley ©, Kilgallon, Spurr, Bennett, Lenihan, Akpan, Conway, Rhodes, Brown.

Very interested by that team, actually! Some big calls from Lambert in Lenihan and Brown, but reckon they're positive moves.

Brownie starts, Lawrence dropped, Killa in for Duffy.

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Hanley ©, Kilgallon, Spurr, Bennett, Lenihan, Akpan, Conway, Rhodes, Brown

Subs: Raya (GK), Henley, Olsson, Lawrence, Williamson, Evans, Jackson

Glad to see Killa back fit. The bench looks a bit stronger than in recent weeks. Maybe we'll see Jackson come on later against a flagging defence. Should be an opportunity to see if he does still have any pace.

• Backroom

I always try to be positive about our players but that looks like a first 11 that should be around the bottom 3.

Maybe but probably the most balance we've had all year

David Dunn has just said something on Radio Lancs that sums up our present performances, he was talking about his start at Oldham and players reverting back to type after the honeymoon period.

Thankfully PL has a transfer window which Dunny did not get

Enjoying listening to his insight

Never have any confidence in a team containing Chris Brown. To me we are at least one man down at the start. This side has Rovers nil written all over it. The best I am hoping for is a nil nil draw.

In a way I am glad that I am not well enough to attend. I am hoping that I can use my season ticket before the end of the season.In any case I will get another for next season. Hope springs eternal. :-

• Backroom

Never have any confidence in a team containing Chris Brown. To me we are at least one man down at the start. This side has Rovers nil written all over it. The best I am hoping for is a nil nil draw.

In a way I am glad that I am not well enough to attend. I am hoping that I can use my season ticket before the end of the season.In any case I will get another for next season. Hope springs eternal. :-

All the best in your recovery pal :) Brown hat-trick incoming ;)

In a reply to the rovers tweet of the line up Tom Lawrence's mum tweeted this, clearly not happy at her son being on the bench recently! @lawrencedeb6: @OneRovers need to play football not volleyball. Awful manager- aston villa!!!! Bowyer had it right - keep ball on ground n play football

• Backroom

Pleased to see Lenihan get a chance to start. Not so pleased to see Brown in the starting 11. Might as well send Lawrence back if he's not good enough to be selected ahead of Rhodes (on current form) or Brown. Surely there's somebody available on loan who could give our other strikers a challenge...

A depressing team, hopefully Brighton have another off day.

In a reply to the rovers tweet of the line up Tom Lawrence's mum tweeted this, clearly not happy at her son being on the bench recently! @lawrencedeb6: @OneRovers need to play football not volleyball. Awful manager- aston villa!!!! Bowyer had it right - keep ball on ground n play football

Yeah, Bowyer had it right with 3 wins in 16. Daft woman.

What a muppet. Not just footballers with wool between their ears. Of course aside from a better points tally under Lambert and her son playing poorly she's spot on...

Archived