BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walker Family Lawsuit V Paul Egerton-Vernon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the poor performance of the trust since Jack's death it's quite ironic that should they have sat tight there's every chance they'd be in line for a share of the biggest tv sports deal in history, not to mention the serious coin from the last few years. Jack'll be so proud.

I wonder if the trust became as rudderless as the Rovers did once the 'rich kids' started trying to get involved in big Jacks other legacy. Maybe they had to cut back on flying to golf in the helicopters !

• 1 month later...

Been asked to post this in here although can't do a link to it at the min.

serlecourt.co.uk/portfolio/down...

Mentions something involving Rovers and the Walker mob. Would be interesting to finally find out the real reasons behind the sale of Rovers. With all the rumours flying about regarding impending huge tax bills, deposits for new planes or divi's amongst the family it makes me wonder if the sale was forced against the trusts instructions by Jacks will.

Been asked to post this in here although can't do a link to it at the min.

serlecourt.co.uk/portfolio/down...

Mentions something involving Rovers and the Walker mob. Would be interesting to finally find out the real reasons behind the sale of Rovers. With all the rumours flying about regarding impending huge tax bills, deposits for new planes or divi's amongst the family it makes me wonder if the sale was forced against the trusts instructions by Jacks will.

Don't think your speculation is correct.

To quote Tolstoy: “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”

• 3 months later...

Seems there was a lot of infighting within the trust and family, wasn't there another being sued by some of the kids ? Wouldn't be surprised if what goes on there has mirrored Venkys etc ownership of Rovers. Once those steady hands on the tiller have gone then chaos reigns.

Money eh.......

Not sure if Vinjay's banned, but he's asked me to mention that trustee Mark Chown has blocked a number of fans (including him). Some didn't tweet him directly and were just tagged in some of Vinjay's tweets (I haven't seen said tweets so not sure what the content was). He has since made his account private as well.

He thinks Mark is hiding something, effectively.

I have no real knowledge of the Trust/Walkers, just passing on a message that he has been quite determined for me to share.

Nearly as much as Glen has been on the Venkys case from the off Vinjay is determined to get some info from the Trusts end it seems. His hounding of them all is relentless B)

I don't think it should be overlooked either although the main focus is obviously the V's and co. I find it disturbing that everyone from that end remains silent though and seems to have turned a blind eye. That in itself leads to more conspiracy when it could be cleared up with an honest interview or three !

harsh to be calling Vinjay unhinged, especially as he's banned and can't defend himself The guy knows intimate details about a lot of things with regards Rovers.

The focus has to be VenkysOut but let's not forget the role the walkers and trust played in this mess. I certainly won't that's for sure...

• Moderation Lead

I don't think Vinjay is banned, FYI. Though I searched for him and his account doesn't appear (it would if he was banned).

I felt he had a point about the Walker Trust in fairness, but he obsessed way too much over it IMO.

It says banned when I click on his profile?

Anyhow now is not the time to be dragging this up, but imo they are as complicit in the mess as venkys are and shouldn't be given a free ride just because they are related to Jack.

🔵⚪️

harsh to be calling Vinjay unhinged, especially as he's banned and can't defend himself The guy knows intimate details about a lot of things with regards Rovers.

The focus has to be VenkysOut but let's not forget the role the walkers and trust played in this mess. I certainly won't that's for sure...

This is a bit like saying Clinton is as corrupt and bent as Trump....

Only one has multiple bankruptcies, a litany of litigation, unpaid bills and paid-off the attorney to drop the suit against the fraudulent Trump University according to the New York Times.

The focus has to be VenkysOut but let's not forget the role the walkers and trust played

in this mess. I certainly won't that's for sure...

He's a Venky short of a chicken .

Archived