BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myers/cheston Dual Role

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise in this whatsoever but to be honest I'd rather this than Shaw still hanging around or some other idiot brought in for the sake of it. JAL will be pleased the Everton mafia have it stitched up, as will Duffy probably :lol:

This just shows how little Shaw must have been doing. Supposer this is a chance for these guys to prove themselves here to further their careers so hopefully they will learn fast, be dynamic and forward thinking.

Not scaremongering or conspiracy theory but I've still got a feeling the club will end up for sale before long. A good few similarities to when the trust began getting in shape for a sale when you stand back and look at things.

Let's face it. All decisions are really made in India anyway. So long as day to day operations aren't affected it's not a big issue.

exactly,

sure we'd all love to have a real experienced figurehead in the John Williams mould running the club(from ewood/brockhall) but realistically no md of that stature is going to work the pune way, im guessing that shaw was only there to sign signitures anyway and it was all the other staff and board members doing the leg work, so i cant see much changing in the way the clubs been currently running(which is good)

Not scaremongering or conspiracy theory but I've still got a feeling the club will end up for sale before long. A good few similarities to when the trust began getting in shape for a sale when you stand back and look at things.

I share this sentiment. At the same time they have sold off most of the value in the squad whilst making the fans believe it's all great.

Rhodes

Gestede

Cairney

King

Olsson

Have all left since the Summer. Those of any pedigree who have come in have been loanees.

Come the Summer we could have 15 first teamers on the books.

If Lambert wasn't in charge I think there would be a very different mood indeed.

I share this sentiment. At the same time they have sold off most of the value in the squad whilst making the fans believe it's all great.

Rhodes

Gestede

Cairney

King

Olsson

Have all left since the Summer. Those of any pedigree who have come in have been loanees.

If Lambert wasn't in charge I think there would be a very different mood indeed.

what did we achieve with those players

what did we achieve with those players

They never had a proper manager so we'll never know what they would have been capable of. Personally I think Bowyer had our last play-off level squad and squandered it.

Rhodes

Gestede

Cairney

King

Olsson

Don't disagree chaps and I am not the only one who feels they have to reserve judgement even on Lambert. Like most, I was very encouraged by the appointment of PL, Irvine and Kelly as a strong management unit packed with experience and know how. I am not being critical but at the moment it has the potential to go either way.

However, this news I find to be a major disappointment. Neither of these two have been particularly communicative (even though one is the bloody Comms Director) and if the Bowyer Forum with the fans is anything to go by we are in real trouble. I accept the point about everything coming from India and that is true, but the massive things that this Club needs which has been absent for 5 years is strong leadership and direction and a clear statement of intent-not just hollow words now and again.

I don't see that coming in this announcement and it looks like the club will meander along until the next dumbing down level. Concerning in the extreme for my money whether its a sales plot in the future or not.

Rob Coar ...jesus Christ do me a favour. - alongside Gandi Babu and these two .Inspirational ..... NOT !!!

Not good news in my view. We have even less structure and authority around Ewood than we did before now. Shaw was an incompetent fool but to replace him with no-one just says that we are such a tin pot set up that we don't need anyone to run it apart from an occasional order from afar. Joke and really bad sign for the direction of the club.

Not good news in my view. We have even less structure and authority around Ewood than we did before now. Shaw was an incompetent fool but to replace him with no-one just says that we are such a tin pot set up that we don't need anyone to run it apart from an occasional order from afar. Joke and really bad sign for the direction of the club.

I think it is just formalizing what they have been doing on the 4 days that shelfy wasn't at Ewood,

nothing to see here,

move along

Doom and gloom.

The guy people have been desperate to oust for being a part - time chocolate fireguard has gone and his role is now being covered by two others. What's the problem?

That once again, we have not replaced a position that we need to. Have we learned nothing from the last 5 years?

Still, just keep smiling Pedro. Thinking positive will solve everything.

3DFBF330-3A04-4FC1-ACEE-9C32D4FC8CDF.jpg

Once again, Lambert has become the only positive thing about this club right now. His reputation means a lot of people are putting their faith in him.

I think it is just formalizing what they have been doing on the 4 days that shelfy wasn't at Ewood,

nothing to see here,

move along

More like it's formalising what they have been doing for the last 5 years, turning us into a leaderless shell of a club. There has to be someone in charge who these people report to, that's Myers, Lambert and the rest of them. You can't run a football club or any kind of business for that matter like this.

More like it's formalising what they have been doing for the last 5 years, turning us into a leaderless shell of a club. There has to be someone in charge who these people report to, that's Myers, Lambert and the rest of them. You can't run a football club or any kind of business for that matter like this.

That'l be the Indian guy who seems to have sorted a lot out these last few months

That'l be the Indian guy who seems to have sorted a lot out these last few months

Really? This is the Indian based businessman who has been added to the board. So he can suddenly be responsible for running BRFC. If we are a club with ambitions of doing anything other than falling down the leagues this must be a full time position. Doubt that any club in the top 5 divisions in England has such a weak structure in place.

Archived