BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingles Vs Rovers Match Thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how we're going to score when we've got so few players in the box during open play. I'm guessing we're going for set pieces today.

Yup, if Bennett had latched onto Marshall's pass, you could see that Graham was the only man in the box marked by three Burnley defenders.

• Backroom

Which is remarkable, because there's no star quality in their team whatsoever.

Indeed. It either proves how good Dyche is as a manager or how utterly poor this division is in terms of quality.

• Backroom

In what Galaxy is that not a free kick on Marshall?

Not sure how much referees in this division get paid but however much it is, it's too much. As bad as the playing standard is, the refereeing standard is significantly worse.

Not sure how much referees in this division get paid but however much it is, it's too much. As bad as the playing standard is, the refereeing standard is significantly worse.

Definite free kick on Marshall not given, but don't forget that we had a few very soft ones given our way earlier in the match too.

All in all, I don't think we've been too bad. We've had the ball in some dangerous positions, but a lack of quality and attacking options has let us down. It's taken a Duffy masterclass to put them ahead.

Archived