BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingles Vs Rovers Match Thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should reflect on the Liverpool-Everton derby. Never any trouble for that game and fans don't even need to be segregated!

So it is possible.

The main difference there being it's two clubs from the same city and there are even families who have fans of both clubs.

That takes some of the sting out of it.

We should reflect on the Liverpool-Everton derby. Never any trouble for that game and fans don't even need to be segregated!

So it is possible.

Myth is that pal .

We was working near Goodson a couple of seasons ago when there was a Sunday kick off . The pubs were like war zones and they fought outside them as well.

I'll be safe as houses in Glasgow town with several malts to keep me warm.

Hope you're watching it at home BM - Rangers kick off at the same time and is likely to be the game of choice on pub tellies in Glasgow, not to mention the North London Derby!!

I'll be watching it at home on the north side of the city, my sister - another Rovers season ticket holder - is coming over from Bo'ness COYB!!!

Myth is that pal .

We was working near Goodson a couple of seasons ago when there was a Sunday kick off . The pubs were like war zones and they fought outside them as well.

Was going to post something similar. Although it is an unusual derby game in many senses, the notion that there isn't trouble at Merseyside derbies is nonsensical. There has been bother in the city on derby day since time immemorial. Not necessarily at or near the grounds though.

Myth is that pal .

Spot on. That friendly sitting together in the same stand thing went out the window years ago. They don't get on.

Been up since 5.30. Couldn't sleep. Not even going but the nerves have well and truly kicked in. Beer O clock circa 10.45.

Get in their faces. Let's get a tackle in like Flanagans the other night early on. Let them know who they're playing!

COYB!!

All i want is the players to play for the shirt and the fans. Anyone of us would give anything to play today and they should show that passion on the field as we do in the stands.

Anyone half hearted or shirking out will not be tolerated. It's our derby and we'll see today who wants to be here next season.

Winning and bragging rights is everything. Every ounce of sweat and blood should be given today to put a spanner in their promotion push. I Don't want to see a smug Dyche thinking he's berty big @#/? at the end of the game. I want to see Lambert giving it large.

Let's @#/? them up and send them home crying to the sister girlfriends!

The nerves are kicking in now, why does football do this to grown men? We need to start quickly and with intensity and make our challenges count. Keep it tight and no silly mistakes. If there is a Burnley nil scoreline at 14.30 we will have won, of that I am sure.

No shrinking violets or passengers out there today.

Hope you're watching it at home BM - Rangers kick off at the same time and is likely to be the game of choice on pub tellies in Glasgow, not to mention the North London Derby!!

I'll be watching it at home on the north side of the city, my sister - another Rovers season ticket holder - is coming over from Bo'ness COYB!!!

Was going to post something similar. Although it is an unusual derby game in many senses, the notion that there isn't trouble at Merseyside derbies is nonsensical. There has been bother in the city on derby day since time immemorial. Not necessarily at or near the grounds though.

Yes Jam, I'd spotted that as a potential problem. But Walkabout in Glasgow has multiple screens and is showing all 3, so Im going to take the chance.

Failing that a Celtic Pub might do the business.

Yes Jam, I'd spotted that as a potential problem. But Walkabout in Glasgow has multiple screens and is showing all 3, so Im going to take the chance.

Failing that a Celtic Pub might do the business.

Kitty O'Sheas in Waterloo Street (Central Station/Hope Street end) would be my suggestion, because there is a sports bar next door (The Drop). Between those two you're almost certain to be able to see the game.

Kitty O'Sheas in Waterloo Street (Central Station/Hope Street end) would be my suggestion, because there is a sports bar next door (The Drop). Between those two you're almost certain to be able to see the game.

Hoping the Edinburgh situation is better. We always have the Sportsters down at Waverley to fall back on in an emergency I suppose. Been up for ages getting keyed up for this, seems weird not to be going though.

Hoping the Edinburgh situation is better. We always have the Sportsters down at Waverley to fall back on in an emergency I suppose. Been up for ages getting keyed up for this, seems weird not to be going though.

That Wetherspoons on Rose Street tends to show Sky Sports rather than the other channels. If they do that today you're sorted! (Think its called the Standing Order)

Archived