BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingles Vs Rovers Match Thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Apparently signs up at turf moor saying you have to throw any masks away or be sent back to Ewood - yet we let them in with chicken masks etc, feel the club need to stand up for the fans a bit more if we play them next season

just on the bus... not left Ewood yet... feeling sick with nerves COYB!!)

Passed through Ewood at 1025. Good to see the blue and white colours and hearing many warming to this massive game!

Sing your hearts out for the lads!

Coyb!

Hope I can find a decent stream for this one as I'm going to watch from the comfort of home.

Decided not to make the trip down the coast to the big screen ex-pat bars as I have bad memories (we lost to both Burnley and Bolton when I went there). I don't normally believe in Jinxes.....but for some reason I do today.

Come on! This is our season right here, if the players aren't up for it we may as well sack them all right now.

We should get a draw out of this and can dream for something better. I'll go 1-1.....

Come on Browny......time to make a name for yourself............

My dad was round this morning and he's a Dingle! Born in Nelson and I was born at BRI but we lived up Mellor... so when I was a little lad I said "why you support Burnley?" And he said he was born there. So I said "well I'll support Blackburn then..."

Tables have turned here and they're definitely big favourites. Just praying for a performance. Majority of the team won't understand the derby significance.

Does Grimes have much pace? 451 with Graham up top is not very quick on the break. Benett is going to be key I think.

Hopefully playing Gomez in the hole will causes them massive problems.

I think it will be Bennett in the hole with instructions to get out ahead of Graham. Jordi will play deeper imo.

• Backroom

The slowness of our team today worries me, although that's been a problem for a long time. Hopefully in the summer we'll be able to inject some genuine pace into the squad.

Suffice to say if somebody offered me a draw right now I'd snap their hands off.

I predict that 1st half success or failure will focus on Grimes as he has a mistake in him as well as the impressive quality. If he plays it simple, things will be good.

All about discipline, and quality on the break.

Graham the hero!

Hope all heroic fans have made it.

COYB

• Backroom

Need to get Barton sent off. A few niggles behind the referee's should do the job.

Problem being these days he's more likely to get one of ours sent off than he is, he's got a bit wiser, can see him ensnaring Hanley in his trap!

Problem being these days he's more likely to get one of ours sent off than he is, he's got a bit wiser, can see him ensnaring Hanley in his trap!

Another thing Dyche has got right for them. They very rarely lose a player to yellow or red cards. We need to keep calm and carry on. The team that holds it discipline the best will have a massive advantage.

Big test of character for our boys today.

Team selection looks a nice balance.

come on Rovers, the top half beckons and my Monday morning at work could be very enjoyable!!

Archived