BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myers Leaves

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I'll be surprised if one of their little group of apologists isn't along very soon.

In fairness to people, you can't blame them for wanting to cling to any slight bit of hope after appointing our first proper manager since they disposed of our last one a few years back. Subsequently, it seems as though Lambert has had the rug has been pulled from underneath him re funds, but even then, we don't know that is the case YET.

I hate Venky's as much as the next man, but if Venky's were ousted/they sold the club, it takes someone with deep pockets to pick up the tab from the next day onwards. It would be infinitely preferable for them to get their act together then sell, rather than get them out (which long term is the best idea don't get me wrong), then having us effectively start as a phoenix club imo. I don't buy into this 'watching them at Pleasy' rather than at Ewood at all. Ewood and the infrastructure is worth saving rather than having debt swallow it all up.

You mean Brett Guevara from Cuba who has inside press info on what is about to be published in the UK

Yeah alright. Very irritable mood today don't take it personally. Can someone in the group check the exact individual who said "within 48 hours?"

There you go Mr Grumpy

Yeah alright. Very irritable mood today don't take it personally. Can someone in the group check the exact individual who said "within 48 hours?"

What do you mean, 'check'? lol. Someone already posted the name (pseudonym) of the person earlier, Brett Guevara!!

Oh we all have to be careful because your in a mood today. It's not our problem.

Its all coming from Brett Guevara who claims that in the next 48 hours the media will be publishing stories 'by the end of the week' that will 'confirm previous allegations, rumours and suspicions as mostly true'. 'I'd expect Lambert to go, Venkys to pack up and a legal @#/? storm to begin'.

Glen Mullan posted on there and backed up the rumours with these comments...

"The full story will be out this week as its close to print , they have notified venkyd who have 48 hours to respond before it goes ahead"

"Will be all over net and papers , you wont miss it , i promise"

Glen Mullan posted on there and backed up the rumours with these comments...

"The full story will be out this week as its close to print , they have notified venkyd who have 48 hours to respond before it goes ahead"

"Will be all over net and papers , you wont miss it , i promise"

Yahoo!

Before everyone starts jumping for joy,

Facebook is facebook, twittee is twitter and the truth tends to be a million miles away from the hype.

A little knowledge is dangerous as they say!!!!!!!

I saw it all circulating facebook yesterday where a tale has been put together, spiced up, spiced up some more and now spiced up to levels where I wouldnt be surprised if any pending story is actually pulled.

One day rovers fans will learn to stop sensationalising things .

All i will say on the matter is what I said a couple of weeks back that some additional information has come to light which is being investigated by a member of the press. Given the sudden rumour mill, it would not surprise me if Lawyers are now all over this to prevent it seeing the the light of day.

Talk of dossiers being released is a total fabrication unless the Action Group are releasing it , which Im certain they are not.

Talk of criminal proceedings is also very wide of the mark and libel too.

I suggest people leave this alone and whatever story comes out they then discuss without inventing a mountain of theories which may just prevent another initiative being exstinguished by its own supporters

Facebook is facebook, twittee is twitter and the truth tends to be a million miles away from the hype.

I saw it all circulating facebook yesterday where a tale has been put together, spiced up, spiced up some more and now spiced up to levels where I wouldnt be surprised if any pending story is actually pulled.

All i will say on the matter is what I said a couple of weeks back that some additional information has come to light which is being investigated by a member of the press. Given the sudden rumour mill, it would not surprise me if Lawyers are now all over this to prevent it seeing the the light of day.

Talk of dossiers being released is a total fabrication unless the Action Group are releasing it , which Im certain they are not.

I suggest people leave this alone and whatever story comes out they then discuss without inventing a mountain of theories which may just prevent another initiative being exstinguished by its own supporters

you should post that on the Rovers FB thread its out of control, im not sure how FB wibble and speculation would stop a press investigation mind.

So when is the dossier going to be released? Does it even still exist?

Couldn't Hollern use parliamentary privilege to make the comments?

I thought I read on here a couple of weeks ago that you said it would be released in a couple of weeks. Is it not a bit double standards to criticise others for doing essentially the same?

I thought I read on here a couple of weeks ago that you said it would be released in a couple of weeks. Is it not a bit double standards to criticise others for doing essentially the same?

You read a addiotional information has come to light which the press are looking at and running a story, you certainly did not read what it was about or indeed any of its content. So my point still stands

You read a addiotional information has come to light which the press are looking at and running a story, you certainly did not read what it was about or indeed any of its content. So my point still stands

well lets hope something appears in the press and we can all go from there

you should post that on the Rovers FB thread its out of control, im not sure how FB wibble and speculation would stop a press investigation mind.

When lawyers are not aware of things they dont tend to mobilise to stop things.

Giving the heads up all ovet social media , with theories of corruption, the end of venkys, criminal proceedings etc, is certainly gonna cause a **** storm in a tea cup as legal teams hunt for the source and content

When lawyers are not aware of things they dont tend to mobilise to stop things.

Giving the heads up all ovet social media , with theories of corruption, the end of venkys, criminal proceedings etc, is certainly gonna cause a **** storm in a tea cup as legal teams hunt for the source and content

certain social media threads have gone out of control with certain people being named etc,etc. I still don't think they could force an injunction to cease publication of an investigative piece but that's only my opinion and not based on any legal knowledge

Forgive me Glen, but last week you said the following in response to me suggesting that the Action Group should produce the dossier:

A few like minded supporters not action group related are very close to getting this to print, hopefully within the next week, I was in London last week, which delayed things a little but this story is moving after additional information was produced which others sat on.
keep the faith :-)

That reads to me like you were expecting the dossier to be produced by supporters very shortly, and your return from London should have enabled it.

So where is it?

Archived