BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myers Leaves

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Good chap - not sure of his performance in role but he seemed to try some things with varying success, no ill feeling to him and wish him well

As usual the vacuum left by Venkys lack of communication leaves space for doom mongering and wild speculation. If this is a good news story you'd think they would learn and get ahead of the curve.

The usual NDA will further murky the waters.

It must be daily chaos at Venkateshwara Hatcheries!

There should be an extensive application/headhunting process. Unfortunately many things still rely on one thing...its time, its time...its Venkytime! :rolleyes: Which can be translated as things what should happen seem to take about 3 months.

Not sure about which names to suggest but all kinds of chancers will be putting themselves forward no doubt. Need to be careful.

Wonder who's running things then? I've heard Coar regularly visits the ground (if nothing else) and was at one of the AGMs couple years back. So you never know he could briefly fill in and assist with some general admin duties. Would Cheston really need any assistance at this late stage in the season anyway?

Wonder who's running things then? I've heard Coar regularly visits the ground (if nothing else) and was at one of the AGMs couple years back. So you never know he could briefly fill in and assist with some general admin duties. Would Cheston really need any assistance at this late stage in the season anyway?

I think Coar would only take on a non-speaking role.

Seems like there is a review happening at the minute within the Rovers board.

I would like to someone like Adam Pearson or Paul Faulkner take over as CEO with the Currie or Battersby appoint to the Rovers board.

what is a "review" in your opinion chaddy

Seems like there is a review happening at the minute within the Rovers board.

I would like to someone like Adam Pearson or Paul Faulkner take over as CEO with the Currie or Battersby appoint to the Rovers board.

Just a quick heads-up to those who thought the two Ian's were eagerly waiting in the wings with bated breath for the chance of a possible takeover .... when Battersby was asked on Radio Lancs earlier this evening if Myers departure was possibly indicative of a Venky's exit strategy ... he was very quick to respond "I hope not" !!

Just a quick heads-up to those who thought the two Ian's were eagerly waiting in the wings with bated breath for the chance of a possible takeover .... when Battersby was asked on Radio Lancs earlier this evening if Myers departure was possibly indicative of a Venky's exit strategy ... he was very quick to respond "I hope not" !!

I guess he thinks they don't need an "exit strategy" other than cutting their losses and selling the club. Of course I know Battersby's thoughts concern playing + property assets.

I took that as being if it was exit time then the manager would have walked because V's had not delivered on their promises and the club would have hit the buffers just when we think we have a decent manager plotting a promotion campaign next year. The debts have gone into orbit since they were looking at the club .Also if this is an exit plan then its not exactly a managed exit which is probably what he was thinking in the context of that question..

Or maybe one of the Ian's is being lined up to come in !!!!

I guess he thinks they don't need an "exit strategy" other than cutting their losses and selling the club. Of course I know Battersby's thoughts concern playing + property assets.

Eagerly waiting in the wings? I thought they hadn't had a single reply from Venky in 5 years so eagerly waiting ????

• Backroom

No good my applying for the job then. I have never tried tweeting

Don't bother, twitter is a toilet bowl for the most part. It's good for breaking news, and that's about it. Unless abusing celebrities/random people is your thing. It's great for that.

Archived