BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myers Leaves

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me Glen, but last week you said the following in response to me suggesting that the Action Group should produce the dossier:

A few like minded supporters not action group related are very close to getting this to print, hopefully within the next week, I was in London last week, which delayed things a little but this story is moving after additional information was produced which others sat on.

keep the faith :-)

That reads to me like you were expecting the dossier to be produced by supporters very shortly, and your return from London should have enabled it.

So where is it?

No more comments to make on the matter, bar the dossier as its called by many was put together by the action group and is their property.

So maybe the above was a badly worded answer to the question.

No more comments to make on the matter, bar the dossier as its called by many was put together by the action group and is their property.

So maybe the above was a badly worded answer to the question.

Have you been leant on again ?

Kean, Anderson, Kentaro mob, SEM mob, Venkys and any others involved are all multi millionaires so can buy the kind of clout to head off this stuff finding the light of day. One consolation we can take from it however small is that it's constantly costing them money to prevent it and they will be constantly looking over their shoulders for something to pop up somewhere.

One day ! Hopefully in the process of gagging it one or two of em end up skint.

• Backroom

Good to know, of the people I know still at Ewood there are some very genuine people who have the club at heart.

You just worry that with so few senior people that others get promoted into roles they are ill equipped to deal with even with the best intentions!

Agnew was around a long while. As were other people I've mentioned who really should have been fired. Still people there now I could name.

Not saying Gill is like that as he's not someone I've really noticed. Just that its naive to say someone is genuine because they have been around a long while.

Needs to raise his profile now he's head of media and communications.

Is Mr Gill a new employee, old hat or recent promotion anyone know?

I'm pretty sure that Rob Gill was brought in by Paul Agnew as he wormed his way up the poll - I remember him attending a FF meeting once but not saying very much at all. Another name with a different title doing the same job - with no communication from the owners to Ewood, I suppose he'll concentrate on the website, social media (which is run with zero imagination), managing the press conferences and media stories. Oh and if you are reading Mr Gill try and do something with the programme - it's absolutely crap and again with zero imagination shown in relation to style or cover.

I actually wonder if they outsource the cover as we've exactly same cover as Millwall in terms of layout and design.

Met Rob a few times in the course of my work and he's a decent and genuine guy with the club's best interests at heart. Went out of his way to show my party round Brockhall one time. If he's stepping up to replace Alan Myers, hope he's given the tools to do a decent job and doesn't get hung out to dry in all this mess.

I'm pretty sure that Rob Gill was brought in by Paul Agnew as he wormed his way up the poll - I remember him attending a FF meeting once but not saying very much at all. Another name with a different title doing the same job - with no communication from the owners to Ewood, I suppose he'll concentrate on the website, social media (which is run with zero imagination), managing the press conferences and media stories. Oh and if you are reading Mr Gill try and do something with the programme - it's absolutely crap and again with zero imagination shown in relation to style or cover.

I actually wonder if they outsource the cover as we've exactly same cover as Millwall in terms of layout and design.

Shelf contracted just about everything out it seems. They probably rent the bloody footballs they use as well.

Archived