BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myers Leaves

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best you can say about the guy is that at least he wasn't Paul Agnew, but a real communications manger he certainly wasn't.

Shows the error in hiring TV presenters or ex-footballers into corporate roles when they simply don't have the business experience.

With the way Rovers had been, and continues to be, run, Myers was never going to be able to make a success of the job. But, he didn't seem to help himself by being so uncommunicative in public.

Having said that, it's a truly difficult job selling Rovers right now to its own supporters, never mind the wider football world.

Two ways to look at this. Either the club is still a shambles and he's jumping ship before it grounds. Or he's been extremely ill, come through it and now has been tasked with doing thee stressful jobs and possibly feels he's earned enough and doesn't need the stress. The way our club I'd it's hard to opt for one or the other. But it is a reasonable assumption that a guy who knew the media circuit, was employed to basically use those talents to win back the fans, yet got promoted above his ability and experience, may well just have realised he wasnt doing what he wanted and wasn't doing a great job of it. I think it's another worrying story emanating from the club. But I'm not sure it's necessarily dooms day just yet. I think we'll see by the calibre of his replacement just how bad things have got.

He's not Ill Patrick far from it, he just didn't have any desire to carry on from what I'm reading pretty straight forward though to carry on paying him six months is terrible business.

I think the most important line in the LT piece is; Suhail Pasha, Venkys long term advisor and conduit has been placed at Ewood on and off since Lambert took charge. I think its quite likely that he will become our CEO.

i still want to know more about this Suhail Pasha character, who is he, what is his credentials, etc. if it has been mentioned apologies, but he seems to always do something good or is behind something good that has happened lately

i still want to know more about this Suhail Pasha character, who is he, what is his credentials, etc. if it has been mentioned apologies, but he seems to always do something good or is behind something good that has happened lately

Does his job and so far has done it well. That's all anyone really needs to know. You aren't going to see him on the pitch addressing the fans that's for sure.

Does his job and so far has done it well. That's all anyone really needs to know. You aren't going to see him on the pitch addressing the fans that's for sure.

Depends what his job is. And he's obviously not communicating with PL, so its a valid question I would say.

Depends what his job is. And he's obviously not communicating with PL, so its a valid question I would say.

Myers stated at the 10th March meeting with BRAG (Yes I keep making references to this but the minutes are useful info) that Pasha isn't a mouth piece for the owners. Not going to doubt Myers because I have heard exactly the same thing. As for Kentaro there was conflicting information but I've heard he was just a liaison during the takeover and DISLIKED Jerome Anderson.

The group asked if the club could expand on the current involvement of Suhail Pasha. Alan explained that Suhail is the communication person between India and Blackburn, when asked how often he visits the answer was regularly. The group asked if Suhail was a decision maker when it comes to removing people from the club however Alan stated that he certainly is not a decision maker and that he is a conduit from the owners. The group asked if Suhail had ever had any links to SEM Kentaro and this was a question that Alan did not know the answer to. Alan was keen to point out that Suhail Pasha is not a mouth piece for the owners and carries out his role in a low-key fashion on behalf of the owners.

Well if his job (which you say he's good at, so we shouldn't question) is to communicate between India and Blackburn, why isn't PL being communicated with?

In that sense, he might be doing a good job for Venkys, but not necessarily a good job for Rovers. It seems like they want to do everything but appoint a competent CEO

Which frankly highlights the F**kwittery that is The Raos ownership.

Well if his job (which you say he's good at, so we shouldn't question) is to communicate between India and Blackburn, why isn't PL being communicated with?

In that sense, he might be doing a good job for Venkys, but not necessarily a good job for Rovers. It seems like they want to do everything but appoint a competent CEO

Which frankly highlights the F**kwittery that is The Raos ownership.

Well its Venkys he's working for.

You can question what you want though there's no evidence his visits to Ewood caused any harm.

Maybe Pasha has no idea either what Venkys summer plans are. Pasha hasn't been described as "high" in rank or wage (and you know how "madame" treats her "underlings") so why would he know everything? He's trusted and he's headed up other large projects (only going by what I've been told and there's no doubt it was accurate because its been reflected in the BRAG minutes) though I don't know what those were. He was working in South Africa at one time but now lives in Pune. That's where he wants to stay and as I said don't expect Pasha to be a "public spokesperson" in relation to fans because he hates publicity. Even to see his name being mentioned on forums. I've told at least one member this in a PM back in early February shortly after being given the additional information. I can't PM anymore though.

Well its Venkys he's working for.

You can question what you want though there's no evidence his visits to Ewood caused any harm.

Maybe Pasha has no idea either what Venkys summer plans are. Pasha hasn't been described as "high" in rank or wage (and you know how "madame" treats her "underlings") so why would he know everything? He's trusted and he's headed up other large projects (only going by what I've been told and there's no doubt it was accurate because its been reflected in the BRAG minutes) though I don't know what those were. He was working in South Africa at one time but now lives in Pune. That's where he wants to stay and as I said don't expect Pasha to be a "public spokesperson" in relation to fans because he hates public

ity. Even to see his name being mentioned on forums. I've told at least one member this in a PM back in early February shortly after being given the additional information. I can't PM anymore though.

If Venkys have a man on the ground at Ewood, its incomprehensible that he is not acting as a go between for Venkys and PL, which he clearly is not as PL is having to plead with The Pune Loons through his media interviews.

That leaves more questions than answers.

No organisation can thrive/survive without good communication, so why have Venkys got a confidant at Ewood that isn't communicating with the most important man at the Club.

Its beyond bizarre.

Actually if Pasha is the mouth piece between Venkys and Blackburn Rovers, then why the need for staff to travel to India. I still dont get this, do they maybe just want people to visit them?

Logged on today for the first time in a while to read

"Lambert still not met with owners"

"Lambert has no idea if he'll be backed in the summer"

"Lambert may leave if he isn't backed"

"Myers to leave despite not knowing what his job was for his entire tenure"

Well the last one doesn't matter but surely the other 3 are April fools considering the "easily hoodwinked and memory bereft" were lauding venkys as having learnt lessons!!???

The only future is the one without these cwunts

Actually if Pasha is the mouth piece between Venkys and Blackburn Rovers, then why the need for staff to travel to India. I still dont get this, do they maybe just want people to visit them?

Balaji probably does. Madame has now finally grounded him till he's 50 after he lumbered them with a football club years ago after a night on the tiles with a cockney spiv and a bald jock. He only got talking to Anderson in a nightclub because he thought he was a used car salesman and Mr B fancied an ex London black cab for his collection but he rolled in at 3am with a Premier league football club !

Joking aside who'd be surprised if it did almost happen like that.....

Just hope Alan along with the current board haven't sold those loyal enthusiastic Darwen End supporters down the river by closing their area of the ground, for him to then go on garden leave and claim his money for nothing for the next six months would really be a kick in the teeth to those fans.

Just hope Alan along with the current board haven't sold those loyal enthusiastic Darwen End supporters down the river by closing their area of the ground, for him to then go on garden leave and claim his money for nothing for the next six months would really be a kick in the teeth to those fans.

I didn't realise that Myers had been put on gardening leave. Is this true or have you made it up to suit your agenda (with him being a Scouser that is)?

She spoke volumes on the day of the game when they took over . Radio rovers interviewed her in the frigging tunnel . She cared more about her poxy shoes than having the decency to come on the pitch and introduce herself to fans . Instead she sent punes version of dumb and dumber on the pitch

She spoke volumes on the day of the game when they took over . Radio rovers interviewed her in the frigging tunnel . She cared more about her poxy shoes than having the decency to come on the pitch and introduce herself to fans . Instead she sent punes version of dumb and dumber on the pitch

Actually she wasn't even there that day. Presumably you meant the Tottenham game. Did her brothers actually appear on the pitch that night?

How do call it then ?

The agenda is getting the club winning and fit for purpose growing the fan base not shrinking it !

I call it working your contractual notice period - gardening leave is completely different.

What would you do to 'get the club winning and fit for purpose growing the fan base not shrinking it'? I would love to know your blueprint to turn things around.

Archived