BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Non-Football Staff At Rovers

The amount of stewards cracks me up, just how many do you need for a max of 12 thousand people including no more than a few hundred away fans ???

I wonder if this service is still contracted out %%%%%%%

As for running the club we might as well give it to the medical staff as they are probably the longest serving people left.

The amount of stewards cracks me up, just how many do you need for a max of 12 thousand people including no more than a few hundred away fans ???

As for running the club we might as well give it to the medical staff as they are probably the longest serving people left.

Might be the only ones who haven't done anything wrong in past few years! Not heard they have anyway...

Don't be giving people ideas. ;)

The stewards were told en bloc and at some length in person by Myers only the other day how our contribution is valued highly by the club. He didn't have to say that. I wasnt the only one who thought that was a really decent and maybe unprecedented gesture by BRFC.

Don't be giving people ideas. ;)

The stewards were told en bloc and at some length in person by Myers only the other day how our contribution is valued highly by the club. He didn't have to say that. I wasnt the only one who thought that was a really decent and maybe unprecedented gesture by BRFC.

Maybe he was giving you all a vote of confidence in preparation for some more lively times ahead :o

There was a bloke walking along the front of the Riverside yesterday wearing a high vis vest printed 'Childrens Services Officer'.

Now Rovers are neither Social Services nor a childrens' nursery as far as I know.

He looked more like Keith Lard than a childminder.

There was a bloke walking along the front of the Riverside yesterday wearing a high vis vest printed 'Childrens Services Officer'.

Now Rovers are neither Social Services nor a childrens' nursery as far as I know.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Stadium TM are contracted to the rovers. They do the roads outside aswell as security inside and searches on the away turnstile, they are a fantastic company.

They do Burnley and Rovers often on alternate weeks.

As keith is at pains to point our, Its Laird.

L A *I* R D

Stadium TM are contracted to the rovers, they are a fantastic company.

Are you an employee or something? What's good about em mate?

I noticed they had kids with footie kits on ballboying, normally it's a few young lads from the academy, maybe he was keeping an eye on them.

As keith is at pains to point our, Its Laird.

L A *I* R D

The real Keith Laird is a great bloke; lives near Tempest Utd FC. (Or used to)

Keith Lard is the Peter Kay character based on the real man. (unfairly IMO)

• Backroom

The real Keith Laird is a great bloke; lives near Tempest Utd FC. (Or used to)

Keith Lard is the Peter Kay character based on the real man. (unfairly IMO)

Isn't Keith Lard explicitly NOT based on Keith Laird?

There's a new post at Ewood :

The Short And Long Term Plan Handling And Logistics Operative.

The role involves taking any short or long term plans submitted by the manager of football, proof reading and then faxing them to Pune HQ. There, the equivalent Short and Long Term Plan Handling and Logistics Operative takes the plans off the fax machine and transports them to the safe room. There the plans are slowly read to the Raos accompanied by calming Jazz music.

The reverse procedure takes place approximately 6 months later to allow the manager of football to quickly implement his plans, thus ensuring the efficient and effective running of the Club and avoids the need for the Raos to see people with their eyes.

Anyone interested, apply in writing.

Archived