BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

You should care. Really. How do you think a company that was into poultry business and that had nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to do with even school football got to own a Football club? Cheston? Pasha? Coyle? :) I think not.

Agreed.

But it's their name on the deeds, legally, it's their club. Unless you can prove otherwise? Or you can prove that Agents are running the club?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've read the leaked documents right? Experienced players - Salgado, Nelson etc offered 80% off their contract to leave. Replace with new players with agent fees going to...

correct. That would be a short term advantage which we all know but Can you see any long term advantage?

Agreed.

But it's their name on the deeds, legally, it's their club. Unless you can prove otherwise? Or you can prove that Agents are running the club?

I would not call dealing with Pasha who was known to the company as proof. Just like many believe Coyle's word that he has nothing to do with them as well :) If there was such proof in black and white they would be out already. I dont want to force anyone to believe anything. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want.

I would not call dealing with Pasha who was known to the company as proof. Just like many believe Coyle's word that he has nothing to do with them as well :) If there was such proof in black and white they would be out already.

Are you not telling us what we already have known for 5 years here. Well done.

Because nobody would like to cut open the hen who gave the golden egg. Greed.

So if you knew that you could start something, take a few million quid out over 2 years then walk away scot free you wouldn't do?

Are you not telling us what we already have known for 5 years here. Well done.

I am sure you do. Then what are the chances that the Venky's could be replaced by other "rubber stamp" owners?

So if you knew that you could start something, take a few million quid out over 2 years then walk away scot free you wouldn't do?

Not if I could keep extracting endlessly and still go away scot free.

• Backroom

I am sure you do. Then what are the chances that the Venky's could be replaced by other "rubber stamp" owners?

That's like refusing to leave an abusive relationship because other's might be worse.

Not if I could keep extracting endlessly and still go away scot free.

There's nothing left to extract! They took a multi million pound company and bled it dry, there's no more parachute payments, no players of notable value to sell. Nothing.

All there is now is £100m+ debt. Which 'rubber stamp' owners would take that on?

Can you explain what I'm missing please?

There's nothing left to extract! They took a multi million pound company and bled it dry, there's no more parachute payments, no players of notable value to sell. Nothing.

All there is now is £100m+ debt. Which 'rubber stamp' owners would take that on?

Can you explain what I'm missing please?

He doesn't know he's waiting for you to tell him.

That's like refusing to leave an abusive relationship because other's might be worse.

Depends on who calls the shots about who and how the club is run? If the people get to decide on the new owners fair dos. But if some company decides who the new owners will be? LIke it happened in the past? Well.. there is no proof.. but like Hasta says.. everyone knows

Depends on who calls the shots about who and how the club is run? If the people get to decide on the new owners fair dos. But if some company decides who the new owners will be? LIke it happened in the past? Well.. there is no proof.. but like Hasta says.. everyone knows

Your'e the guy in the kitchen at parties,

with your sister

You need to put your money where your mouth is, pune.

Right now it's just words. Words that any dingle who's had an eye on this mb could write.

Well if you all great and passionate and super intelligent people at ewood cannot come up with solutions what can a simple bloke like me alone do? :)

So maybe not the Bank of India? Who else can stand that amount of money if not a bank? Is this all building up to some sort of crescendo Pune?

Thought it was 20 mill to SBOI?

80 Million to the chicken fantasists.

I don't believe for one minute we owe them 80 million. I'd love to see the interest charged on these "loans"

Archived