BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presumably this story can be reported by the main newspapers both in the UK and India.

Hopefully Glen has more to back up the 'relegation by design' accusations so they don't get dismissed as wild speculation.

Surely a club reaction to this is appropriate?

• Backroom

Presumably this story can be reported by the main newspapers both in the UK and India.

Hopefully Glen has more to back up the 'relegation by design' accusations so they don't get dismissed as wild speculation.

"The owners remain fully committed to the club and have no intention of leaving. SEM who?"

I wish I knew the answer. I'm not convinced that protests like 18/75 will have any impact on the owners in India.

Even if it didn't. Even if it was purely placebo, why wouldn't you take one game out to make a stand against the corruption and negligence that has befallen the club?

It sounds like your matchday experience comes before anything else.

Its a direct quote from Singh, its in documents, so not my words

Well done Glen. All your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated

Everyone in my email address book has already received a copy of the link to the article. I've also asked everyone to pass it on to all their contacts too. try and get it to as many people as possible.

What are the readership numbers in India likely to be? Any idea.

Even if it didn't. Even if it was purely placebo, why wouldn't you take one game out to make a stand against the corruption and negligence that has befallen the club?

It sounds like your matchday experience comes before anything else.

I think I explained where I'm at. But I'm pleased that you are coming up to support the protest and support the team at the same time.

Excellent article Glen but make sure your back is covered with legal advice, as Tom said, you need to make sure you have legal protection.

I think I explained where I'm at. But I'm pleased that you are coming up to support the protest and support the team at the same time.

Excellent article Glen but make sure your back is covered with legal advice, as Tom said, you need to make sure you have legal protection.

I think now it is the public domain and it is not made up, we can all run with it, It's not practical or economical for some interested parties to try and sue thousands of people for telling the truth

I didnt write article, i provided information.

People have been pushing for me to speak out, so hopefully those pushing will continue to support bud

Congratulations Glen, very good. Another thing springs to mind though. It makes you wonder if there is much more in the Mark Halsey allegations from the weekend? A key player being banned for 3 games potentially at the behest of someone at the FA or Referees association maybe just maybe smacks of a betting ring somewhere?

The good folks at Roverstalk haven't taken kindly to this:

Re: Venky's out now

Postby Rover the Top » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Gibbon wrote:Granted, the old letter from the board to Mrs Desai is worrying.

Old news, isn't it? I assume it's the same one that was leaked a few years ago.

I think what amuses me most about Mulan's "investigations" is that he doesn't appear to pay any attention to what happens outside his own narrative. Jerome Anderson has retired and Kentaro went bankrupt. I suppose if you're a fanatical conspiracy theorist, you can still explain those details away...

I wish I knew the answer. I'm not convinced that protests like 18/75 will have any impact on the owners in India. In terms of raising awareness in the media in this country, I think that has been done but, let's be honest, clubs like Rovers, Charlton and Blackpool are always going to take second place to the Premier League clubs in the media. Sadly, the Premier League is now the only thing that matters to our media these days. The articles which have appeared in India have been excellent thus far. I suspect getting rid of the owners will be far from easy. As Glen has repeatedly said the authorities simply don't want to know. I'm reminded of the quote attributed to Lenin about everything being connected to everything else and suspect that there are stones that nobody wants to look under in case of what they find - far easier to ignore it and move on. In many ways I still believe that India will be the key to putting their ownership under the spotlight. In the short term I believe that retaining Championship status is vital for the long term future of the club as I'm convinced that finding a potential buyer will be easier if we are just one step away from the riches of the Premier League rather than languishing in League One or League Two. I honestly don't believe protests at Ewood will rid us of these owners. I know many on here have a totally different view which I fully respect, but at the end of the day everyone has to make their own mind up as to how to react to the present situation. Unless clear evidence of wrongdoing is uncovered - and clearly it hasn't at this point or investigative journalists would have been all over it - then it is difficult to see a way forward in terms of getting them to sell.

Cheers for the good reply but let's remember not so long ago we were in the prem.. If only those documents were released earlier.. I agree it's going to be hard to force them to leave as its highly possible they won't want anyone going through selling due diligence or administration process.. So what then?

The best option maybe for the Boi or other creditors forcing there hand just like the bank did with hicks and Gillette at Liverpool..

The more stuff out in the open and in the media can only further the fans cause PB

As for the support the team as I've already stated that has a slightly tainted view if you look back at the spurs game

Archived