Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good folks at Roverstalk haven't taken kindly to this:

Re: Venky's out now

Postby Rover the Top » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Gibbon wrote:Granted, the old letter from the board to Mrs Desai is worrying.

Old news, isn't it? I assume it's the same one that was leaked a few years ago.

I think what amuses me most about Mulan's "investigations" is that he doesn't appear to pay any attention to what happens outside his own narrative. Jerome Anderson has retired and Kentaro went bankrupt. I suppose if you're a fanatical conspiracy theorist, you can still explain those details away...

Maybe when we finally get venkys out, they can do a reverse protest with handful of posters they have

Post[/size]by Rover the Top » [/size]Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:12 pm

I think what amuses me most about Mulan's "investigations" is that he doesn't appear to pay any attention to what happens outside his own narrative. Jerome Anderson has retired and Kentaro went bankrupt. I suppose if you're a fanatical conspiracy theorist, you can still explain those details away...

Trolls and Burnley supporters get everywhere.

I wonder if that geezer used to run a pub before he got er, alternative employment :o

Notice Cryer has been chipping in with his 5p's worth to the author of the piece on twitter. JWTF is that guys game ? Naff all to do with him.

That is just a fantastic piece by Debjit Lahiri of sportskeeda.com on Twitter. It states on there that Owen Coyle the current manager is a current SEM Kentaro client and so is Dave Sheron his agent and he is choosing all Rovers transfer targets. It goes on to question, if Venky's really do own Blackburn Rovers.

I know Glen has already suggested that the people involved from the very start, are still here and this article suggests exactly that. So despite Kean resigning and most fans thinking the agents and other questionable characters had gone with him, it appears that they haven't.

Glen MASSIVE respect to you again with this.

And all this under the nose of a FA Council member AND director of BRFC.

Makes you wonder if someone is in someone's pocket?😉

These snakes will go down in history as the men who ruined Blackburn Rovers.

These snakes will go down in history as the men who ruined Blackburn Rovers.

One bought a house on the Fylde coast as a direct result of the gross mismanagement and underhanded scheming allegedly.

I hate Agnew even more now :angry2:

Bloody program editor to running the gaff with shelfy, I'm almost speechless.... :angry2:

I'm genuinely stunned by those letters and their content from Shebby Singh...just what the feck was/is going on here? :o

It's so unprofessional it's off the scale,the club is being stuffed by crooks who are filling their bank accounts on the back of our demise...a feeding frenzy on the carcass of BRFC.!!

Strange how Agnew being a Rovers fan has never been seen at a Rovers match recently.

Saying that I've never seen him at a match before he started ' working ' at Ewood.

A nobber who has filled his pockets and kept the scam alive at Ewood.

• Backroom

Strange how Agnew being a Rovers fan has never been seen at a Rovers match recently.

Saying that I've never seen him at a match before he started ' working ' at Ewood.

When all is said and done I imagine Agnew will be very near the top of the list of people responsible for our club's demise.

I always remember him as a nobber when younger, not too well liked with the Brownhill and Langho groups of Rovers supporters

Great work Glen. I hope the link between the FA & Kentaro, Kentaro & SEM and SEM & Rovers continues to be hammered home. The FA needs to be shamed into action, or at least shown up for not being 'fit and proper' as a regulatory body. If they have any power they should force the immediate sale of Rovers to a community based trust backed by Seneca.

I have a theory that some people are happy and enjoying the situation although they are actually Rovers fans. There cannot be any other explanation for such an inward way of thinking. Maybe they have led a downtrodden life and are used to being pushed around and almost bullied. I think the psychologists must have a name for such a condition. They are up there with the 'support your team irrespective of the owners raping the club' brigade.

Come the glorious day when we are free of the Rao's they won't know which way to turn.

How much are Venkys shares going for these days in pounds?

Cheap enough for us all to chip in and buy some to be able to get a voice in shareholders meetings? Even if that is 0.01%?

Just an alternative thought I had whilst doing some research on their Indian investments tonight.

Archived