BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok forget the money part for the time being. Tell me what will it take for having 0 attendance on match day at ewood park? Or you think thats delusional as well ??

Come on really, what are you trying to prove, that you can start an argument in an empty room ?

If you can't differentiate between what is and what is not viable, may I suggest you take a step back and take a look at how you live your life

All plans will be difficult no doubt. But there is no "easy" and "painless" way to get rid in my personal and delusional point of view.

That the Rao's actually are a good representation of the people of Pune?

I don't think they are actually, The TATA brothers, CEO of Larsen Toubro, Gabriel Corp, Mahindra Mahindra, CISCO etc will all be embarrassed by the Venky's or Roa's performance.

Ok forget the money part for the time being. Tell me what will it take for having 0 attendance on match day at ewood park? Or you think thats delusional as well ??

No I don't think it will happen, so I agree the concept of zero attendance at Ewood is delusional.

Folk are desperate here, it's not about the Rao's, we couldn't give a feck about them, we care about our institution and heritage: Blackburn Rovers FC

As I said earlier, if you are in someway connected, the best thing you could do is encourage them to have some balls, crawl out of their bunker and communicate to attempt to get us all out of this mess that they and THEY alone have created.

Ok forget the money part. Can you get everyone to not attend? I am sure you dont think that is delusional as well? Is it?

Well you've not don't very well with that one have you? I'm not your man for that idea.

1. It'll never happen

2. I don't think The Rao family give a damn either way. In the scheme of things the loss in ST sales this season will have been recouped (no pun intended) by the sale of Rochina and the cut the club will receive

Highlighting our plight to the press in the UK and more importantly showing the Indian people through the Indian Press what a complete and utter embarrassment this family is one of the few remaining cards we have left to play IMO.

Now if you really live in Pune can I ask if you have any realistic ideas on how you can help?

LIke i said fair dos. It might be delusional from your point of view. Similar many ppl think that not attending is a delusional idea. Some think attending is a delusional idea. Some think not paying a dime is a delusional idea. Some think not supporting the club is a delusional idea. I am not saying you dont have the right to call it delusional. To be fair, you do. But then others have rights to call ideas that they dont think will work, delusional as well.

Suppose you bought a fully furnished house with all of the latest mod cons, double garage, pool, rooftop terrace, then set about stripping everything out of it, wrecking all the fixtures and fittings, letting the wrong types of people live there (who helped shift the TV and the rest of the valuables for less than they were worth and kept the proceeds), and make the place uninhabitable - and then neighbouring areas seem like paradise in comparison.

Suppose you then tried to sell the house for the full amount you paid for it, plus the council tax and cost of utilities, plus the cost of the time and effort in wrecking it.

Do you think that would be fair and reasonable, and blame the market for a lack of potential buyers? Would you think the neighbours were stupid for being unhappy that they had done this and yet continued to own he property even though it was virtually derelict, keeping it perpetually in this miserable state, reducing the value of nearby properties?

Or could that be described as delusional - from any point of view?

Read the 9:30 thread or read this thread from the beginning or use the search feature. My plan / point of view / option / hope is as clear as daylight

Are you Chaddy? He says read the whole 299 pages again or use the very poor search facility when he's been backed into a corner or done another 180.

Humour the questions and retype. Use that search facility deflector shield, find your post and copy and paste it into your next reply ;)

The Venky's are the worst example of owners no doubt about that. Which is why they need to go. But before that, what I want to know is "Who is actually running the club"? By running, I mean actually calling the shots. Does anyone really believe the Venky's know who to hire as manager or CEO or Director or anything else about football? Or if X manager is better than Y? They are obviously rubber stamping someones ideas in my delusional point of view. In my delusional opinion that is the key where the fight should begin and if fought well, can be won.

The Venky's are the worst example of owners no doubt about that. Which is why they need to go. But before that, what I want to know is "Who is actually running the club"? By running, I mean actually calling the shots. Does anyone really believe the Venky's know who to hire as manager or CEO or Director or anything else about football? Or if X manager is better than Y? They are obviously rubber stamping someones ideas in my delusional point of view. In my delusional opinion that is the key where the fight should begin and if fought well, can be won.

Have you started tweeting yet, as apposed to bleating

Frankly I don't care who's running the club anymore. If they sell all the @#/? goes with them, Cheston, Pasha, Coyle the lot, all out the door on day 1.

You should care. Really. How do you think a company that was into poultry business and that had nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to do with even school football got to own a Football club? Cheston? Pasha? Coyle? :) I think not.

• Backroom

You should care. Really. How do you think a company that was into poultry business and that had nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to do with even school football got to own a Football club? Cheston? Pasha? Coyle? :) I think not.

Anderson. See, any Roversion fan worth their salt knows exactly how Venkys acquired the club.

What's it matter if they sell?

You diss every ones post's but NEVER make any positive suggestions,

Why is that ?

Anderson. See, any Roversion fan worth their salt knows exactly how Venkys acquired the club.

Correct. But what was in it for him? What exactly was the deal? That the Venky's buy the club for 40 million and give him/his company a million as brokerage? :) Does not sound very ambitious does it?

Correct. But what was in it for him? What exactly was the deal? That the Venky's buy the club for 40 million and give him/his company a million as brokerage? :) Does not sound very ambitious does it?

You've read the leaked documents right? Experienced players - Salgado, Nelson etc offered 80% off their contract to leave. Replace with new players with agent fees going to...

And there it is, Punerover in all his glory taking up the mantle in the fight against the Venky rule

NOT

Archived