BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mg ... Re Your Boss

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I could be wrong but I think that account is legit. I assume Kamy wouldn't be tweeting it if it wasn't?

The Twitter handle @shebbysingh hasn't had any tweets since 2012, that one featured looks to be a wind up IMO.

• Backroom

The Twitter handle @shebbysingh hasn't had any tweets since 2012, that one featured looks to be a wind up IMO.

It does look like a wind up, but I'm sure I read somewhere before it was genuine. Could be wrong though!

There are also some interesting followers of that account which would suggest it isn't fake...

• Moderation Lead

It does look like a wind up, but I'm sure I read somewhere before it was genuine. Could be wrong though!

There are also some interesting followers of that account which would suggest it isn't fake...

Hash tagging the things above lets the cat out of the bag for me. I don't think even Shebby would be that daft!

• Backroom

Hash tagging the things above lets the cat out of the bag for me. I don't think even Shebby would be that daft!

I have to admit I'll be sceptical until I see #robbie ...

• Moderation Lead

This moron wants to be very careful with his outlandish comments if it is him

Don't worry, now confirmed as a fake! If someone has taken the time to create and tweet from a Twitter profile impersonating Shebby Singh, I'd suggest they need to find a hobby...

Just spoke to Shebby, as has Glen Mullan - that twitter account is fake and isn't him.

Why is anybody still speaking to that complete imposter? He's caused most of the current problems FFS

So another day passes and another day of silence . These ignorant no respect people don't even have the decency to put a statement out about lambert leaving .

MG come out come out wherever you are

And hes cowardly ignored the thread with his name on.

WE KNOW HE READS IT!!!

WHAT ABOUT GATES OF ABOUT 6000 NEXT SEASON OH MARVELLEOUS OWNER DO YOU NOT GIVE ONCE OF RESPECT TO WHAT JALK WALKER BUILT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the silence ? Such honourable people? Don't like losing face?
Why can't the venkys have the decency and respect for the fans by at least issuing a statement about the managers departure?
MG please ask them to show respect to the fans , players & staff of Blackburn Rovers... It's free

JUST A REMINDER MG TO THE LONG HAIRED ROVERS KILLER

Archived