SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some great questions in here.

Back to this link again... http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Suhail/Pasha

Just a coincidence? Different bloke, same name? Come on, what are the odds.

From what I've read he seems involved with Kentaro. But, I also remember PhillipL writing a comment some months ago about My Pasha being a hero if we knew the truth? Unfortunately, he didn't elaborate.

From what I've read he seems involved with Kentaro. But, I also remember PhillipL writing a comment some months ago about My Pasha being a hero if we knew the truth? Unfortunately, he didn't elaborate.

He is like those who came before, out his depth and in position via his connections.

Be under no illusions this guy is not the knight in shining armour. He has been about every step of the way and thats before the Venkys bought the club.

Is that the same thread where someone suggested or rumoured that Pasha had stopped working for the agents and more directly for Venkys? I seem to vaguely remember some mentioned axe to grind with Kentatk?

Valid current questions:

- why did Lambert leave?

- why haven't Rovers got a CEO/MD/Chairman like EVERY OTHER CLUB in the league?

- what do venkys get out of owning the club?

- do the owners know how the fans feel about them?

I think it was a company set up by Anderson, Huber, Indoo Sella to make money out of increasing players value. Maybe by betting on it, I don't know? Glenn could probably elaborate...

They are the vehicle which was set up to purchase the club, the vehicle set up to run the club and the vehicle which is very much still part of our club, its also the vehicle which will ensure any bid to buy our club never gets past first base and is the reason the club will never be out of choppy waters whilst the Raos hold the keys

They are the vehicle which was set up to purchase the club, the vehicle set up to run the club and the vehicle which is very much still part of our club, its also the vehicle which will ensure any bid to buy our club never gets past first base and is the reason the club will never be out of choppy waters whilst the Raos hold the keys

So how do we prove it?

(Not in any way do I not believe you Glen, it's a serious question, one that's probably been asked a thousand times, including probably a few times by you!)

Is that the same thread where someone suggested or rumoured that Pasha had stopped working for the agents and more directly for Venkys? I seem to vaguely remember some mentioned axe to grind with Kentatk?

That bit might be true in as much as Kentaro and others under the umbrella seem to be conveniently disappearing

Its the gut feeling many of us have had for some time now. Its the only theory that explains Venkys behaviour.

Its inconceivable that the FA don't now have this view of events at Rovers and if they don't, THEY SHOULD. So you would have to ask, Why are they not taking action.

So how do we prove it?

(Not in any way do I not believe you Glen, it's a serious question, one that's probably been asked a thousand times, including probably a few times by you!)

Im hoping the indian expose which is taking far longer than I and others had hoped plants these names into the public domain which then allows UK press to go to town on what to date they have injunctions not to print including from the FA lawyers.

This cover up from everyone is a total disgrace, but where there is money there is corruption.

The FA etc. Wont be the light at the end of the tunnel, as they have had presented to them an open and shut case by the media who hold far more than I do. They asked weak questions of Rovers, got weak answers and chose not to persue things despite being given enough to open a public enquiry. Why they have also put things in place to prevent the papers going to print just about tells you everything you need to know about our national game.

Im hoping the indian expose which is taking far longer than I and others had hoped plants these names into the public domain which then allows UK press to go to town on what to date they have injunctions not to print including from the FA lawyers.

This cover up from everyone is a total disgrace, but where there is money there is corruption.

The FA etc. Wont be the light at the end of the tunnel, as they have had presented to them an open and shut case by the media who hold far more than I do. They asked weak questions of Rovers, got weak answers and chose not to persue things despite being given enough to open a public enquiry. Why they have also put things in place to prevent the papers going to print just about tells you everything you need to know about our national game.

keaners.

Cheers Glen

What the upstanding FA would not follow the paper / money trail of a FA approved agent , FA former business partners with ex FA employees, and a club with a FA member on board, why on earth would they brush it under the carpet

This should be being taken up by a Parliamentary Committee. This smacks of alleged corruption involving the Governing body of the national game. Why are the FA suppressing information of alleged misconduct!

Edit: Perth sums it up nicely

There has always been someone at the club protecting their interest, pretty sure Shaw was the last one now this dick. 20 mill of sales since he probably appeared regularly at ground level in Ewood.

A club desperate for players is ideal to showcase and sell someones clients, also Kean with a clause for league 1, the smashing to bits on a daily basis inside out, his comments on relegation, the absolute rubbish who would have struggled to get any contract anywhere slapped on our books for 3 or 4 years on Prem wages. Etc etc etc.

Smash the club to bits, bleed it dry and get all your investment cash back for various parties then use it as you want to turnover you and your mates, associates players. All makes sense now, maybe someone like Bowyer and co's plan was too sensible and too clean. They would need rid when they wanted to start the nonsense again so window dress it with someone like Lambert then revert to type.

We've been screwed good and proper, made worse with various con artists screwing over and power struggling with those they were/are still in bed with. A bunch of corrupt c8nts every single one of them !

Smells like the corrupt bassas are still mincing with the club.

How no exposure in the media has reflected this in the open is anyone's guess. If it ever does it must surely be earth shattering.

Makes the fans which still love this club all the more commendable. My old man has got us a ST to watch his lads with him next year (Wigan).

This should be being taken up by a Parliamentary Committee. This smacks of alleged corruption involving the Governing body of the national game. Why are the FA suppressing information of alleged misconduct!

Edit: Perth sums it up nicely

Sports minister already posed questions, but more about governance of game and wont help us too much.

Problem is , money passes hands in all directions, campaigns are expensive , why do you think Premier League gets to run without interference despite the sums involved in football.

Uefa scandal is one thing but our game is not whiter than white here in England.

Us, the little people will never have the right people stand up for us, we dont have deep pockets or anything to trade worthy to make a ripple in the ocean

So how do we prove it?

Step forward someone that has nothing to lose and a bloody big gob.

Can someone who is IT savvy put it online and hide any trace of where it came from?

There would still be a paper trial. If anyone has been told they have 2 weeks to live, firstly it's awful to hear that. Secondly, fancy going out in style?

Archived