BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting

Hi,

As some of you may or may not be aware, last week I managed to acquire some contacts details for Suhail Pasha, or Suhail Sheikh (his real name). I left a couple of messages with Mr Pasha, not really expecting a reply. However I received a reply yesterday and also received a message from Mr Gill, I am confident this will result in a meeting/interview over the next week or so.

Therefore what I now want is some potential questions, yes of course I could come up with my own set of questions however I want this to be a voice for the Rovers fans and not all about me. Please though, sensible questions.

Fire away ladies and Gents.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

As some of you may or may not be aware, last week I managed to acquire some contacts details for Suhail Pasha, or Suhail Sheikh (his real name). I left a couple of messages with Mr Pasha, not really expecting a reply. However I received a reply yesterday and also received a message from Mr Gill, I am confident this will result in a meeting/interview over the next week or so.

Therefore what I now want is some potential questions, yes of course I could come up with my own set of questions however I want this to be a voice for the Rovers fans and not all about me. Please though, sensible questions.

Fire away ladies and Gents.

The main thing I want to know is what the long term plan is. I know others will take @#/? but if they could give me some sort of ideas out what they want - be it even selling, it would be easier to take.

I would ask them if they accept that their inexperience of running an English, former Premier League club, has contributed to the steep decline in its fortunes - and if so, why they haven't given control to an experienced CEO based at Ewood.

Seriously ... How have they managed to get every decision at Rovers Wrong when their other businesses would appear to be successful

Ask him:

What does he feel his involvement with Rovers bring as so far it can be contested with the appointment of Lambert as an abject failure given recent events?

Can the Venkys/Board publicly denounce an outlined three year plan for the club or indicate a strategy of returning to the PL? IN business like Venkys INDIA how would they portray or forecast a return for shareholders given gross financial management of the club to date? Bordering on wreckless and almost not fit for purpose.

The net cost of transfers exceed £70 million sales since Venkys took over to avoid being labelled an asset stripper, where have the funds gone?

Are the owners still confused... Embarrassed? When will they resign before fans start protesting again? What are there thoughts on Seneca, not that they want to sell but as a neutral though on the bigger picture?

With the announcement of talks with Joyce, was there any point getting rid of Gary Bowyer? What is the model of the club? With these three changes how much has this cost the club what it could have spent?

Can Venkys outline the three main advantages of there ownership and five disadvantages of it?

What was the reasoning behind selling Rhodes?

Has Pash the Tash got a work permit?

Where has the academy improvement and investment in India gone, upon being welcomed to the club they were going to build one in Pune five years ago?

Does Pash the Tash know about the Rovers trust/Glen Mullan documentary?

With the resignation of Shaw and Myers who holds the correct papers to satisfy the football league in order of day to day CEO duties, with the impeding news of Tash the Pash will there be further additions?

Have Venkys seen the video's

=

I wouldn't be too confident about your meeting but hope you are right.

If I were you, I would assume that they are most likely going to tell you what they think you want to hear. That Venkys want to do right by the club. That there are lots of rumours that aren't true. That they care about the club and the fans.

I'd like them to give you a bit of honesty and stick to the present and future; raking up the past is likely to make for a short meeting.

Some thoughts:

How are they going to continue to service, let alone pay off, the club's or VLL's debt? Is there any risk to the club or its assets in the event of a default?

Starting with the premise that we do not believe they are interested in funding a play-off charge, why are Venkys still here? What's in it for them, given the marketing opportunities, or prestige, are minimal, and the club is costing them money?

Why did they not start to recruit Lambert's replacement when it became clear over a month ago that he would not be here next season?

Why do they take so long to decide on anything? Managers, season tickets, shirts going on sale? How is communication between the club and Venkys arranged? When and how frequently? Why would nobody speak to Lambert?

Why do they still believe that they can run the club from India rather than putting a respected CEO, or Club Chairman, in post at Ewood to make decisions within a budget? How many other clubs are run in this way?

What is Suhail Pacha's current role? What is his future role intended to be?

Why do they think that speaking Hindi and Marathi are essential for a Communications officer to liaise between Venkys, the club and its fans? How many other clubs have such an arrangement?

What do Venkys feel is the overriding feeling of fans towards them as owners?

What would it take for Venkys to leave/sell?

Why would Venkys dismiss out of hand the idea of having fans involved in helping to run the club? Even invest? Why do they only accept help and advice from people who have monetary gain and not Rovers best interests as their priority?

If Venkys care so deeply about Rovers then why have they allowed us to become a poor Championship club with no serious attempts to reverse it?

If Venkys care so deeply about the club, why are fans terrified that Venkys might put the club into administration?

Why did Venkys bring in Lambert - the only manager worthy of the name in their 5.5 years here and then not back him? If the answer is FFP then why did they think that anyone could get the club promoted in 5 months without the tools?

Are any current or former affiliates of SEM, Kentaro or Huber (or their partner, subsidiary or otherwise affiliated companies) still advising Venkys - in any capacity?

(For Venkys, interchangeably read Raos, Desai, whomever else is supposedly in charge)

Ask him

1. Has he ever worked for Kentaro and what is his/their relationship with Venkys ?

2. Was he part of the advising team when Venkys purchased Rovers?

3. Is he contracted to Blackburn Rovers, Venkys, or through a third party?

4. Does he have any day to day dealings with Crescendo and when does their contract end with venkys?

5. Apart from Rovers , what other business dealings do Cresendo have with Venkys?

6. Who advises on who we sign and what qualifies him to pick player, managers and deliver advice on footballing , commercial matters regarding Blackburn Rovers?

7. What was his relationship with Venkys prior to the purchase and was he introduced to the family by Huber, Anderson and Indoo Sella?

8. Why did rovers promises to Paul Lambert change which in turn prompted his resignation?

9. Why is a lack of transparency from India to the Board the reason a number of board members have chosen to resign, what is so sacred that the board who have a legal respobsibility for the club are kept in the dark?

10. Why have the Raos not attended a match in over 18 months?

11. Why is your position advertised , if the plan is for you to remain?

12. Why will the owners not have meaningful one to one communication with supporters, businessman and local community figureheads regarding their plans for our club?

13. Why did the Venkys sign a contract with Kentaro to give Kentaro free reign over the running of our club using Venkys London as a way to bend tge rules which ultimately gave agents full control of the running of Blackburn Rovers?

14. Why did through official letters from the club to the FA , did rovers deny such agreement exist, only for the said agency to start legal action over the said agreement after Venkys breached the terms?

15. Why in the same questions posed by the FA did the club and Venkys not divulge that their Partnetship with Crescendo was run by the same people than the said football agency?

15. Why was Steve Keans contract in excess of Alex Fergusons and why was it set out with bonuses for promotion from league 1 should he take us there?

16. Steve Keans basic salary before bonuses for performance was £1 million per season,in addition he also had an additional salary of £1.7 million which was not performance related, giving him.£2.7 million per season without bonuses. Can you explain what this additional salary was? Can you confirm all employees recieve an additional 10.8 % of their salary paid per year into their personal pension?

17. You replaced Singh, are you too on £400k per year which is more than the board of directors wages put together?

Im sure there is more but he may run after first couple, good luck.

I would ask him if the Rao family take any active interest in our club or did they buy Rovers as an opportunity to promote Venky's ?

Do they follow Rovers' results ?.

Do they understand what Blackburn Rovers means to the people of the town ?

Why do they not attend matches ?.

Do they realise and acknowledge how they have failed the club, the town and the fans on a massive scale?

Are they serious about putting things right or are they just remaining as owners out od stubbornness and pride.?

Why did they employ Paul Lambert and then not communicate with him in any meaningful way ?

Have they considered selling the club or taking up the offer from the two Ians? Have they spoken with the two Ians?

Why have they allowed the structure of the club to crumble?

Why do they think board members are leaving?

Are they worried about losing fans in the thousands?

Are they worried about relegation next year?

If he has no reasonable answers to these questions then just ask him what the hell they are still doing here

Ask him

1. Has he ever worked for Kentaro and what is his/their relationship with Venkys ?

4. Does he have any day to day dealings with Crescendo and when does their contract end with venkys?

5. Apart from Rovers , what other business dealings do Cresendo have with Venkys?

6. Who advises on who we sign and what qualifies him to pick player, managers and deliver advice on footballing , commercial matters regarding Blackburn Rovers?

7. What was his relationship with Venkys prior to the purchase and was he introduced to the family by Huber, Anderson and Indoo Sella?

8. Why did rovers promises to Paul Lambert change which in turn prompted his resignation?

9. Why is a lack of transparency from India to the Board the reason a number of board members have chosen to resign, what is so sacred that the board who have a legal respobsibility for the club are kept in the dark?

12. Why will the owners not have meaningful one to one communication with supporters, businessman and local community figureheads regarding their plans for our club?

13. Why did the Venkys sign a contract with Kentaro to give Kentaro free reign over the running of our club using Venkys London as a way to bend tge rules which ultimately gave agents full control of the running of Blackburn Rovers?

14. Why did through official letters from the club to the FA , did rovers deny such agreement exist, only for the said agency to start legal action over the said agreement after Venkys breached the terms?

15. Why in the same questions posed by the FA did the club and Venkys not divulge that their Partnetship with Crescendo was run by the same people than the said football agency?

15. Why was Steve Keans contract in excess of Alex Fergusons and why was it set out with bonuses for promotion from league 1 should he take us there?

16. Steve Keans basic salary before bonuses for performance was £1 million per season,in addition he also had an additional salary of £1.7 million which was not performance related, giving him.£2.7 million per season without bonuses. Can you explain what this additional salary was? Can you confirm all employees recieve an additional 10.8 % of their salary paid per year into their personal pension?

17. You replaced Singh, are you too on £400k per year which is more than the board of directors wages put together?

Boom keep it coming Glen! There must be more!

Ask him

Crescendo?

Best tag along Glen!!

Archived