BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Step forward someone that has nothing to lose and a bloody big gob.

We would have to convince a Westminster politician to do that, they are the only ones who can't be sued, if they say it in the chamber.

How about the Lib Dem leader Tim Farron, he's a Rovers fan isn't he ?

Smells like the corrupt bassas are still mincing with the club.

How no exposure in the media has reflected this in the open is anyone's guess. If it ever does it must surely be earth shattering.

Makes the fans which still love this club all the more commendable. My old man has got us a ST to watch his lads with him next year (Wigan).

A lot of fans have no idea about such goings on though, others just don't actually get it about how corrupt it is. Then the biggest lot just don't give a toss and just want to turn up sit in silence, moan then go home until next time.

Never thought I'd see the day when Charlton, Blackpool etc have more passionate, wised up fans than us !

I love Glen's posts like this.

I always assume that he already knows 95% of the answers!

Good work!!

I always assume that this is why whey won't sell.

They are the vehicle which was set up to purchase the club, the vehicle set up to run the club and the vehicle which is very much still part of our club, its also the vehicle which will ensure any bid to buy our club never gets past first base and is the reason the club will never be out of choppy waters whilst the Raos hold the keys

FC Rovers of Blackburn then?

We would have to convince a Westminster politician to do that, they are the only ones who can't be sued, if they say it in the chamber.

Deja vu! Again!

Paul 'i'll try and find out' Wheelock as he's known on twitter when asked the simplest and most straightforward questions.

Probably because the guy has to phone Barnet, Switzerland or Pune before he dare give any kind of answer.

Funnily he never actually finds ANYTHING out that isn't already known.

Wheelolck illustrates the difference between a reporter and a journalist - he clearly falls into the former, less independent, category. Also known as puppet Muppet.

A real journalist goes after a story and publishes in the public interest in order to preserve free speech. A muppet does what he is told by his (oh the irony) 'superiors and betters'.

Ass-Clown

There has always been someone at the club protecting their interest, pretty sure Shaw was the last one now this dick. 20 mill of sales since he probably appeared regularly at ground level in Ewood.

A club desperate for players is ideal to showcase and sell someones clients, also Kean with a clause for league 1, the smashing to bits on a daily basis inside out, his comments on relegation, the absolute rubbish who would have struggled to get any contract anywhere slapped on our books for 3 or 4 years on Prem wages. Etc etc etc.

Smash the club to bits, bleed it dry and get all your investment cash back for various parties then use it as you want to turnover you and your mates, associates players. All makes sense now, maybe someone like Bowyer and co's plan was too sensible and too clean. They would need rid when they wanted to start the nonsense again so window dress it with someone like Lambert then revert to type.

We've been screwed good and proper, made worse with various con artists screwing over and power struggling with those they were/are still in bed with. A bunch of corrupt c8nts every single one of them !

I dont know why we are allowing them to smash the club to bits and pieces.

The fans should have their own campaign. "stand up and be counted, together we can destroy Venkys"

like they are doing with season tickets campaign

Tim Farron plus Lyndsey Holye (theres enough Rovers in Chorley to get his attention) Nigel Evans and Hollern. A cross party questioning should be more effective. Get the questions asked and see who blinks.

Another enemy of the club Stuart!

Why

I read this and yet there are still people who refuse to accept that the Walker Trust are in any way to blame for our demise. Time to wake up I'm afraid. They are very much responsible for this situation. If they had done their jobs properly then Venkys would never have got past first base in the takeover.

If there's any truth in some of the theories above then it would have been clear during the takeover process, and certainly wouldn't have happened at a club where the sellers went through their plans with a fine toothcomb.

I read this and yet there are still people who refuse to accept that the Walker Trust are in any way to blame for our demise. Time to wake up I'm afraid. They are very much responsible for this situation. If they had done their jobs properly then Venkys would never have got past first base in the takeover.

If there's any truth in some of the theories above then it would have been clear during the takeover process, and certainly wouldn't have happened at a club where the sellers went through their plans with a fine toothcomb.

Didn't the trust lose Rothschild whom were acting for them and approached the tantric one to find a buyer?

Tantric has got a new website about literally himself; http://www.jerome-anderson.com/

Moments of the decade ? What when it took Lewis 8 rounds to finally get rid of a completely washed up Tyson ? Hardly, besides what was Anderson pivotal role in that, selling the programmes.

I would love to have seen someone like Tyson going after Anderson in similar fashion to when he lost his marbles at the press conference before that fight, he allegedly went after Frank Warren when he fought in Glasgow.

Why is there no board room in place at the club?

Are there still links to SEM/Kentaro or prominent figures within those organisations?

If so, why when there has been clear damage to the club, costing millions of pounds since Anderson helped the takeover in 2010?
Is asset stripping and general corruption the overarching aim of Venky's ownership?

How bad will finances and performances on the pitch have to be before Venky's leave?

How often do the Raos pay attention to the fortunes of the club?

What will it take for the Raos to eff off?

I was at Wembley on Sunday watching Hereford FC (The Phoenix Hereford United). A large banner was held up which simply stated 'We needed help and got F.A." It's quite fitting on this thread as well.

Archived