BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I now want to know from them is why, if they have no plans to invest in the squad and show no ambition to get us back to where we were before they oversaw a rapid, ugly and painful demise, are they so reluctant to engage with potential buyers.

That's the question I'd like answered. But I'd also like to tell them that they have one final opportunity to do something better than the Walker trustees. That's sell the club to responsible and ambitious owners.

Hi,

As some of you may or may not be aware, last week I managed to acquire some contacts details for Suhail Pasha, or Suhail Sheikh (his real name). I left a couple of messages with Mr Pasha, not really expecting a reply. However I received a reply yesterday and also received a message from Mr Gill, I am confident this will result in a meeting/interview over the next week or so.

Therefore what I now want is some potential questions, yes of course I could come up with my own set of questions however I want this to be a voice for the Rovers fans and not all about me. Please though, sensible questions.

Fire away ladies and Gents.

Good effort ads, so much p1ss and wind spouted on here, from me also at times, but you've actually done something and thats to be commended :tu:

You know it's a real shame this interview isn't with the owners. Because then you could sit there for 3 years in total silence. Then say "I'm confused" and then shut up again for another 3 years and refuse to move. See how they effing well like it!

Forgive my ignorance, but who or what is Cresendo?

I think it was a company set up by Anderson, Huber, Indoo Sella to make money out of increasing players value. Maybe by betting on it, I don't know? Glenn could probably elaborate...

I think it was a company set up by Anderson, Huber, Indoo Sella to make money out of increasing players value. Maybe by betting on it, I don't know? Glenn could probably elaborate...

Seem to remember that 3rd party issue with Formica settled itself easily.......

Cheers, hadn't heard the name before.

So the implication, allegedly, is that they were manipulating the transfer market to make money on some side operation. The perfect triangle.

No wonder they dont want anyone poking around the books.

Are Venkys a victim of acting on really bad advice?

Are Venkys considering selling the club st any point?

Has owning Blackburn, despite relegation from the Premier League boosted the Venkys brand in India?

Cheers, hadn't heard the name before.

So the implication, allegedly, is that they were manipulating the transfer market to make money on some side operation. The perfect triangle.

No wonder they dont want anyone poking around the books.

MD Nura Management Brunei MDOctober 2015 – Present (8 months)Brunei
Co-Founder Kentaro Group UK20032014

(11 years)London, United Kingdom

Looks like Mr Phillipe Huber's new company is in the same backwater our old matey Keano is managing in! Surely a coincidence?

Think you are thinking of Global Eleven the ones who went on to sue the former FA business partners Kentaro

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-05-07/italian-aristocrat-s-fund-sues-after-soccer-investment-flops

MD Nura Management Brunei MD October 2015 – Present (8 months)Brunei
Co-Founder Kentaro Group UK 2003 2014

(11 years)London, United Kingdom

Looks like Mr Phillipe Huber's new company is in the same backwater our old matey Keano is managing in! Surely a coincidence?

So is/was Crescendo Sports Limited apparently, wonder if they had a royal seal of approval ?

Question:

How much debt are Venkys willing accrue in relation to the running of the Club and how do they intend to recoup those losses?

Would Venkys be willing to let independent assessors inspect the books at BRFC and if not, why?

Think you are thinking of Global Eleven the ones who went on to sue the former FA business partners Kentaro

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-05-07/italian-aristocrat-s-fund-sues-after-soccer-investment-flops

Yes you are right, but I think Crescendo were part of Global Eleven. I presume the main focus for the whole thing was to take/own unknown players and turn them into valuable assets via BRFC.

Archived