BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blame The Fans !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Abbey we support the same club .... let’s both be sporting..... when your stood outside on a cold winters evening just before a game boycotting.... on my way in Ill bring you a nice cuppa tea.. to warm those cockles.... not bad for a newbie with less than 50 posts :xmas:

Lets rally any French supporters we have - do we have a French supporters club ?

Now they do know how get protests going :brfcsmilie:

Blockade the Leeds & Liverpool Canal at Ewood and burning tyres on Bolton Road.

That would get some bloody headlines!!!

Anyone got a barge we can borrow and an old set of Goodyears?

What's that PR mob the V's have hired called ? I thought they were just focused on the LT boards but maybe a few have strayed.

That explains so much why there seems to be so many pro Venky posts on the LT website. Obvious when I think about it.

Mind you I hadn't got past the stage of fighting the urge to gouge my eyes out every time I read LT comments of articles. "Other teams haven't got managers in place yet either," "We need to get behind whoever it is," "they once coached the Faroe Islands U21 team to a mere 23-0 defeat, he could well be a hidden gem and an astute move by Venkys."*

* Ok I made the last one up but that's the gist of it.

Come on Abbey we support the same club .... lets both be sporting..... when your stood outside on a cold winters evening just before a game boycotting.... on my way in Ill bring you a nice cuppa tea.. to warm those cockles.... not bad for a newbie with less than 50 posts :xmas:

You really are a tool. Be sporting you say yet you said t I have my cocky in my hand on another post . You can shove your tea up your featthered arse.

I still say we should turn up to Ewood on normal match days but not enter the ground. 10k ish outside! Still here but not paying you ZERO!

I would be up for that

I still say we should turn up to Ewood on normal match days but not enter the ground. 10k ish outside! Still here but not paying you ZERO!

Very unlikely now there will be anywhere near 10k - probably more near the 5k mark being realistic

Agree on this - but its been mooted before and not sure many would have the willpower (usual excuse - I've got a S/T and I am going in - same ones that will still moan about things going on at the club yet still continue to crossover )

The time to stand was a few seasons ago before the Arsenal fixture.

Venkys where here and had people on the ground monitoring the first protest and in particular the numbers.

When only a few hundred turned up, it gave those out to feather their own nest the rights to claim it was racially motivated, it was a minority and it would fizzle out.

Many showed their anger on social media, but refused to protest, whilst a large number of supporters took it upon themselves to lambast any supporter who dared to protest or speak out against the Venkys regime.

Its only the last few months that some of those have actually decided enough is enough, whilst strangely there is still those who believe Venkys are good for the club and will mend the damage they have caused.

There is also those who change like the weather especially on facebook.

They state Venkys need to go, then jump down peoples throats when they state they are not going until they do go, with that old slogan "support your club".

I have been asked many times, especially when the protest were occurring what my thoughts were regarding other clubs and how they would react given the same circumstances?

Many members of the press stated how surprised they were at the number of supporters within our supporter base who had nothing but nice things to say about the clubs situation and they blamed the protesting section on dwindling crowds stating supporters were now scared to attend games due to the aggressive nature that the protest have put in the stands.

The press also felt had this been our enemies down the road it would of been a full scale protest by the majority.

One question posed that did stick in my mind was do i think its due to the number of supporters we gained from other clubs during the Jack Walker era?

Looking back now , the number of supporters who were not alive when we won the league out numbered those who have seen the club before , during and since jack. If those supporters could not find the energy or enthusiasm to protest then it does not surprise me that they were pretty much ineffective in terms of putting pressure on the Raos thought process

The facebook groups are incredibly fickle, moaning one minute about the state of the club then attacking people for saying venkys out. The sheer amount of high handed sneering about the failed Seneca offer was really ridicules and quite depressing

Lets rally any French supporters we have - do we have a French supporters club ?

Now they do know how get protests going :brfcsmilie:

If we only had half of that enthusiasm CAPT!

I've resigned myself to the fact that the majority deserve what they get, if you can't be bothered to fight for what's right you deserve to watch cr@p run by idiots.

That explains so much why there seems to be so many pro Venky posts on the LT website. Obvious when I think about it.

Mind you I hadn't got past the stage of fighting the urge to gouge my eyes out every time I read LT comments of articles. "Other teams haven't got managers in place yet either," "We need to get behind whoever it is," "they once coached the Faroe Islands U21 team to a mere 23-0 defeat, he could well be a hidden gem and an astute move by Venkys."*

* Ok I made the last one up but that's the gist of it.

It happens every time yet during the ups and downs of a season when the games and results etc are being discussed there is absolutely no sign of them. Just like on here you get a few suddenly popping up with hardly any posts giving it the old positive slant yet when we beat the likes of Boro at home and there is plenty to discuss no sign of them. Loads pop up everytime there is beginning to be a real groundswell of anger yet the actual football during the season always seems to pass them by.

You can see through it at a thousand paces but sadly a lot on the more public forums don't. Always the same, get enough people beating a particular drum and others will follow. I just don't go near the LT pages at all and I've now come away from the facebook group for my own sanity. 5 mins on there at night and I can't sleep, makes the blood boil, it seems 50/50 between hatred and blind faith on there. Most hate the Venkys but won't rise up against them.

Spineless modern society and a laid back largely passionless Blackburn public.

Gilly did it for the PNE game......only difference was he had come all the way down from Edinburgh with a dozen other Rovers fans! In fact he hasn't set foot in Ewood Park since Venkys arrived.

You really are a tool. Be sporting you say yet you said t I have my cocky in my hand on another post . You can shove your tea up your featthered arse.

I would be up for that

Oh dont be like that..... how about a nice egg macmuffin.... pfft fellow fans treating other fans like @#/?

That's just faceless book in general - can't believe people use it and complain about it or what goes on it

surely it depends what you use Facebook for. I don't join groups unless they are short term for a particular event, and use it only to keep in touch with people I don't see often but who I know and care about - former colleagues, old uni friends, family abroad, people I might see occasionally but who it would be easy to lose track of

surely it depends what you use Facebook for. I don't join groups unless they are short term for a particular event, and use it only to keep in touch with people I don't see often but who I know and care about - former colleagues, old uni friends, family abroad, people I might see occasionally but who it would be easy to lose track of

Functions which it does really, really well.

Archived