BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2016/17

It's an appalling result. Wonder how long Brendan will last

As long as he want's. I doubt that Celtic could afford to pay out his contract

I'm off to watch Aberdeen on Thursday, they make the Rovers team look classy.

If it's true and Celtic do have an interest in duffy I'd expect them to act on that after that shambles, what an embarrassing result. There centre back Ambrose is getting absolutely crucified on Twitter, I've seen him play and always looks prone to a mistake!

Celtic are a big club.

Rovers are a small club.

His preference will be Celtic.

No argument if the offer comes in.

Irish lad as well, wouldn't be surprising if he was a Celtic fan although I don't know that for sure. If he wants to go and because he's in his last year of contract, we don't really have a choice but to sell him.

It is easily the worst result in Celtic's history and arguably the worst result for any British club in European competition.

People laughed at us after the Trelleborgs result - and I know Celtic still have the second leg to put things right (and they probably will) but this mob are barely AFC Darwen standard.

Some cracking stuff getting shared on social media last night and I'll be honest, I wasn't slow to get stuck into the Celtic fans that slaughtered me when England lost to Iceland. I had thought I would need to wait until England v Scotland in November for that, but happy days!!!

Archived