BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Election called for 8th June

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I was a big fan of David Cameron and I thought his policies were good. My family have always voted Tories. I not a big fan of May but she is much stronger as a leader than the other 3 leaders. I also believe she will be very strong with the EU and not give in to them and their demands. We need strong leadership not weak leadership

They have introduced the help to buy scheme which will help me buy a home shortly instead of renting. Plus low interest rates will be good for my mortgage. Also my income tax has been cut since 2010 and Fuel duty being freeze as saved me money. The national minimum wage going up more and more.

What they did was wrong and total unjustified. But The editor of the Sun was at fault and lets not forget that it was the Police at fault for Hillsborough disaster

I never said I bought the paper btw

No union leader should have the power Len McCluskey has over the Labour party. He is the true leader of it.

Len McCluskey is not the leader of Labour, in the same way Rupert Murdoch is not the leader of the Tories.

The real answer to why you are voting Tory, is because your family always have done. Nothing to be ashamed of, it happens a lot. From the bit's and pieces you post on here about your circumstances, it seems to me you'd be better off under Labour, and in the EU, but it's up to you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Biddy said:

Aye, let's give power back to the union's. 3 day working weeks like the 70's can't wait.

That was ted heath. 

It depresses me how much brainwashing goes on via the newsheets of rich tories. 

If you've got a philosophical position, done, let's hear it, win us over, make your case. 

But please, try to avoid scare stories/folk devils/lazy stereotypes and just plain untruths. 

Don't let the media scare you. They scare you to make you amenable to brainwashing. Question everything. Don't get spoon fed by anyone, be your own man. 

Tories represent the interests of the landed gentry. They give just enough to enough other people so as to win power. They have powerful allies in the media to brainwash the working man to vote for them. 

We're all working harder for longer. The tories are laughing at us as they have the shirt off of our collective back. 

They're parasitic wealth-extracting scum 

36 minutes ago, Baz said:

Len McCluskey is not the leader of Labour, in the same way Rupert Murdoch is not the leader of the Tories.

The real answer to why you are voting Tory, is because your family always have done. Nothing to be ashamed of, it happens a lot. From the bit's and pieces you post on here about your circumstances, it seems to me you'd be better off under Labour, and in the EU, but it's up to you.

He is the real leader. He put Corbyn and Ed Millbrand in the leader seat. 

Ive been wanting out of the EU for years. 

I thought Blair was a strong leader for Labour but towards the end he weaken against Brown and his team

When I did this Quiz and give my answers to the questions I was 78% Tory. 

http://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

He is the real leader. He put Corbyn and Ed Millbrand in the leader seat. 

Ive been wanting out of the EU for years. 

I thought Blair was a strong leader for Labour but towards the end he weaken against Brown and his team

When I did this Quiz and give my answers to the questions I was 78% Tory. 

http://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

I give up, carry on posting absolute nonsense Chaddy.

Just now, Baz said:

I give up, carry on posting absolute nonsense Chaddy.

We were having a good respectful discussion. 

Len McCulskey is the power man/unofficial leader in the Labour party. You might not like it but that what happens. 

Have you answer the quiz?

26 minutes ago, broadsword said:

That was ted heath. 

It depresses me how much brainwashing goes on via the newsheets of rich tories. 

If you've got a philosophical position, done, let's hear it, win us over, make your case. 

But please, try to avoid scare stories/folk devils/lazy stereotypes and just plain untruths. 

Don't let the media scare you. They scare you to make you amenable to brainwashing. Question everything. Don't get spoon fed by anyone, be your own man. 

Tories represent the interests of the landed gentry. They give just enough to enough other people so as to win power. They have powerful allies in the media to brainwash the working man to vote for them. 

We're all working harder for longer. The tories are laughing at us as they have the shirt off of our collective back. 

They're parasitic wealth-extracting scum 

Are you trying to tell me there wasn't a 3 day working week introduced in 1974 due to coal miners going on strike?

My parents certainly remember it well.

Len McCulskey is the power man/unofficial leader in the Labour party. You might not like it but that what happens. 

Which of these do you agree with? 

IMG_20170514_221657.jpg

Your quiz, I'm 80% labour 84% lib democracy and 50% Tory.  

Just now, Biddy said:

I don't want to return to the bad old days of Unions holding all the power which was in response to Jim saying that we should have more unions with more power again.

We are miles away from that though. There have been several law changes since then, plus far far less people are now in unions.

Just now, Baz said:

Which of these do you agree with? 

IMG_20170514_221657.jpg

Ive For Trident, against Renationalising Railways, for Reducing corp tax(business recruited more staff), for ID cards, for Gay marriage and rights, privatisation of royal mail..

I believe we should have a UK bills of rights like the US one. 

VAT should remain the same. Same for Tuition Fees. 

Welfare should be there for people who need it but people using/abusing the system need stoping 

Hunting should remain banned btw. 

The bedroom tax need changing tho. It is unfair on people

The others I dont have opinion on as these arent issues for me. 

Who will you be voting for then?

I haven't decided to be honest. I'd vote lib dem on policy but I think my area is likely a straight labour / Tory fight. So it's a choice of tactically voting or not.

A key reason why PR should be brought in.

Ive For Trident, against Renationalising Railways, for Reducing corp tax(business recruited more staff), for ID cards, for Gay marriage and rights, privatisation of royal mail..

Welfare should be there for people who need it but people using/abusing the system need stoping 

Of all Corbyns thoughts I'd disagree on Trident and Iraq (too easy to rewrite history). 

On the balance it's pretty much 90% Corbyn.

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

No union leader should have the power Len McCluskey has over the Labour party. He is the true leader of it.

And big business and the press barons led by Murdoch, the Northcliffes and the Barclay brothers control the Conservative party.

It's astonishing that ordinary folk think these sort of people are acting in their interests. 

You've been Conned with a capital C. 

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

What would you rather have , Trident or a well funded NHS ?  I know what I'd prefer. How has Germany managed without nuclear submarines all these years ?

I think I heard this morning that the Tories are planning to defend workers rights ! That's after spending the last 40 years demolishing them. How stupid do they think we are ? Well I suppose  you've answered that one.

This is extraordinary.

Conservative contesting the seat of Wells tells one student when she said she'd vote to leave the UK, replied: "Why don't you f*** off back to Scotland?"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-2017-james-heappey-tory-mp-referendum-scottish-national-party-a7735311.html

There's a really good series of cartoons in today's Guardian. One in particular made me laugh.

Under this heading  - " Meanwhile the Tories have positioned themselves as the party of the working class, much in the way they are also the party for fox longevity ".  Below two foxes are chatting.

One fox says - " Mrs May will look after us. It's only those scrounging urban foxes who'll be punished for their un-aspirational ways ".

The other fox replies - " Yep, so long as we don't get sick or lose our fox jobs, everything will be fine ".

Archived