BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool away

AAK

On 30/11/2017 at 09:05, blueboy3333 said:

That's what spending £750k on a player gets you.

And that is the difference Col.Despite them being ridiculed by the fans they have still spent money on new players.Give me the Venkys over the Oystons any day of the week, we should send the Old Goat and his idiot of a son to Ewood then they would really have something to moan about

The Venkys are at worst naive - and maybe not that rich (which Rovers fans have become accustomed to). But I believe they do the club ok. It's a gazillion miles away from the disgusting Oystons.

https://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2866325

Fans United.

It's like arguing over whether they'd like to be stabbed to death with a knife or a pointy blade.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/11/2017 at 09:05, blueboy3333 said:

That's what spending £750k on a player gets you.

And that is the difference Col.Despite them being ridiculed by the fans they have still spent money on new players.Give me the Venkys over the Oystons any day of the week, we should send the Old Goat and his idiot of a son to Ewood then they would really have something to moan about

The Venkys are at worst naive - and maybe not that rich (which Rovers fans have become accustomed to). But I believe they do the club ok. It's a gazillion miles away from the disgusting Oystons.

https://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2866325

Fans United.

He’s got that wrong. The Oystons have been great for Blackpool.

Promotion, PL football, new ground...

Just remind me again, oh ignorant BFC fans, what Venkys have given Rovers...?

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Just remind me again, oh ignorant BFC fans, what Venkys have given Rovers...?

8 (possibly 11) extra games a season, less traffic congestion, a greater choice of seats, smaller queues for beer and parking closer to the ground.

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

8 (possibly 11) extra games a season, less traffic congestion, a greater choice of seats, smaller queues for beer and parking closer to the ground.

AD is that you?

My mate says the same all the time, ball cocks to the Prem for all the reasons above :lol:

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

So you’ve spotted that they’ve seen off half the fan base too?

Archived