SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Attendances

damo100

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Yeah I think Jim might have a heart attack if they find out they have Xmas off aswell

Shhhhhh why have you said that greggg ffs ....

And if he does im sure my mrs will be working over the xmas period to make sure he gets better ..

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Need heard of flexible rotas ? Some people are happy to work weekends and anti-social hours. It was poor of the club to have people who matter unavailable and out of touch over the Easter weekend. To repeat, some (I'm sure) delightful lads selling trinkets in the Rovers store would not have been able to help. 

Poor all round. 

why do I want to work anti social hours and weekends that stop me being with my family and friends plus stop me going to watch Rovers. 

People who matter? the ticket office is open tomorrow so there is no problem. you don't know what Rovers staff in the shop would know so stop with the arrogance. 

its poor that you think People at Rovers should be working today. Its a bank holiday and time to be off. Its Easter so it time to spend kids and family

22 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Bank holiday and Christmas working is normal for many people - for instance, how do you think hospitals and care homes operate ?  

And no, it couldn't wait; it needed urgent attention. 

Poor service smacks of poor management. But that's nothing new at Ewood. 

Ludicrous comparison. Care homes and Hospitals are not the same as Football Clubs:rolleyes:

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

why do I want to work anti social hours and weekends that stop me being with my family and friends plus stop me going to watch Rovers. 

People who matter? the ticket office is open tomorrow so there is no problem. you don't know what Rovers staff in the shop would know so stop with the arrogance. 

its poor that you think People at Rovers should be working today. Its a bank holiday and time to be off. Its Easter so it time to spend kids and family

This isn't about you.

It's about running a flexible, modern business. 

Very poor from Rovers. 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Ludicrous comparison. Care homes and Hospitals are not the same as Football Clubs:rolleyes:

Just 2 illustrations that business and the economy doesn't shut up shop outside 9-5 and during Bank holidays. There's many more. 

I'm sure the Rovers players are dead miffed they're having to work Bank Holiday Monday when they should be with "kids and family"

Just now, jim mk2 said:

This isn't about you.

It's about running a flexible, modern business. 

Very poor from Rovers. 

And what is so important jim ..please tell us and then we can all maybe understand where you are coming from.Or even help you ..

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Just 2 illustrations that business and the economy doesn't shut up shop outside 9-5 and during Bank holidays. There's many more. 

I'm sure the Rovers players are dead miffed they're having to work Bank Holiday Monday when they should be with "kids and family"

Hospitals, Care Homes and now footballers. All average customer service jobs eh Jim? Add the police and fire service and you've nearly got the complete set of meritless comparisons.

that's your view and its not all about you Jim. Your arrogance is unbelievable. 

not poor at all Jim. 

OK not poor. Unacceptable. Inadequate. Feeble. Mediocre. Shabby. Shoddy. Weak. Pathetic, Pitiful. Take your pick. 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Hospitals, Care Homes? Add the police and fire service and you've nearly got the complete set of meritless comparisons.

Top people doing very worthwhile occupations when others are with "kids and family". And they don't complain because they love the job. Is it  too much to expect a multimillion pound business to have someone on the switchboard on a weekend when its main employees are working ? 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Top people doing very worthwhile occupations when others are with "kids and family". And they don't complain because they love the job. Is it  too much to expect a multimillion pound business to have someone on the switchboard on a weekend when its main employees are working ? 

Yes. It's a Bank Holiday. Rovers didn't play.

6 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

OK not poor. Unacceptable. Inadequate. Feeble. Mediocre. Shabby. Shoddy. Weak. Pathetic, Pitiful. Take your pick. 

I agree. I woke up at 2 in the morning the other day desperate to buy tickets for the forthcoming trip to Bristol Rovers only to find that Rovers ticket office wasn’t a 24hr operation (which is completely unacceptable in this day and age imo) and I had to wait until 9am. 

Utter shambles!!

?

I have just rang the roverstore and even that is shut :blink:. Apparently staff want to see their families, study, go out with friends. Do they know they are running a multi-million pound business. Do they realise it's a modern world and should be open 24 hours a day. Tesco didn't make  their money  closing  at night. Do they realise my sister's carer works Easter. Fuming. So I don't know who can help me now. Anyone know where I can get an official merchandise dairy free halal Easter egg with a mug with a rabbit wearing the 1998 orange away shirt. Really struggling guys

39 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

None of above. 

Just you moaning Jim..

Easter times was posted by Rovers this morning. And earlier in the.week

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Irrelevant.

Bottom line is Rovers staff who matter were uncontactable today. Milton Keynes answered the phone in 20 seconds (people working on Easter weekend, shock horror) 

Poor.

Good for MK dons then. I couldnt give a toss about them tbh..

Im pleased Waggott and Rovers gave most of staff the day off and proud we did the right thing. 

Poor from Jim keep complaining about nothing and being arrogance.

Good for MK dons then. I couldnt give a toss about them tbh..

Im pleased Waggott and Rovers gave most of staff the day off and proud we did the right thing. 

Poor from Jim keep complaining about nothing and being arrogance.

The single most boring BRFCS argument of all time.

Rule No 1 when discussing Rovers with chaddy: never criticise the club. 

Rule No 2 see above.

I admit defeat. 

The shame is a large group of people who wanted to go to Monday's match, will not now be able to go.

Because the club had shut up shop today. Tomorrow is too late.

Poor. 

54 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Rule No 1 when discussing Rovers with chaddy: never criticise the club. 

The shame is a large group of people who wanted to go to Monday's match, will not now be able to go.

Is that all it was? Blimey. What a massive over reaction from yourself for that reason. 

Archived