BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Attendances

Neal

12 minutes ago, Biz said:

Perhaps getting a few of the senior players to renew their deals or “commit” could be a good way to push these out... oh wait!

3CC2ABF2-E96D-4CDA-B0D6-82243BBFA62F.jpeg

They do that every year. That isn't new, every club in the League does it and it isn't what Gumboots meant. You've gone all Donald Trump again.

46 minutes ago, Biz said:

There are plenty if you’re interested.

Have another go. If there are 'plenty' so you'll be able to come up with other examples. 

21 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

They do that every year. That isn't new, every club in the League does it and it isn't what Gumboots meant. You've gone all Donald Trump again.

Have another go. If there are 'plenty' so you'll be able to come up with other examples. 

Not sure what giving an example of some good *new offers has to do with a racist mysoginstic dangerous moron t’other side of the pond. 

I don’t need to go back through what I’ve already posted, Reward scheme and it’s benefits, ticket offers, match day events, reduced food and drink etc etc. 

There is absolutely scope for improvement but the posts I responded to centre around 1 negative aspect being key (the surcharge) and a suggestion the club aren’t even interested in trying to bring back fans.

*ofcourse all clubs do a half ST, the point is ours is looking a good offer in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Franky said:

Like this?

B3E14073-9041-4420-95AA-B0E14E49118F.jpeg

Edited by Biz
  • Like 1

Just now, Franky said:

£20 is plenty. At least they are trying. Forest are very pro-active when it comes to ticket deals, even though they get much bigger crowds than us as it is (Average this season 27k). It just shows how poor Waggott is at getting people in the ground and 'building a club'. Rovers don't even try. It's shameful.

City were also one of the clubs who came up with the new price bracket for 18-23 years olds. ST's cost £120 for those people. It's no wonder their crowds have gone up by over 3 thousand so far this season.

• Like 1

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

£20 is plenty. At least they are trying. Forest are very pro-active when it comes to ticket deals, even though they get much bigger crowds than us as it is (Average this season 27k). It just shows how poor Waggott is at getting people in the ground and 'building a club'. Rovers don't even try. It's shameful.

City were also one of the clubs who came up with the new price bracket for 18-23 years olds. ST's cost £120 for those people. It's no wonder their crowds have gone up by over 3 thousand so far this season.

This is simply not true I’m afraid, comparing to politicians you’ve started to sound like Boris Johnson.

Just now, Biz said:

Not sure what giving an example of some good *new offers has to do with a racist mysoginstic dangerous moron t’other side of the pond. 

I don’t need to go back through what I’ve already posted, Reward scheme and it’s benefits, ticket offers, match day events, reduced food and drink etc etc. 

There is absolutely scope for improvement but the posts I responded to centre around 1 negative aspect being key (the surcharge) and a suggestion the club aren’t even interested in trying to bring back fans.

Like this?

B3E14073-9041-4420-95AA-B0E14E49118F.jpeg

So you don't have any examples of ticket deals for this season even though you said there ARE (present tense) plenty in response to Gumboots. What you meant to say is there are NONE. That's why I called you Trump. Like him, you just make things up. 

So you don't have any examples of ticket deals for this season even though you said there ARE (present tense) plenty in response to Gumboots. What you meant to say is there are NONE. That's why I called you Trump. Like him, you just make things up. 

Yea obviously made the reward scheme and half season ticket offers up. The club is actually ripping seats out and they’re being sent to Sir King Kenny to sign for selling on EBay. 

Try getting to bed earlier, BJ.

0CEE9475-E1B5-44ED-8524-86C15C768B72.jpeg

Just now, Biz said:

Yea obviously made the reward scheme and half season ticket offers up. The club is actually ripping seats out and they’re being sent to Sir King Kenny to sign for selling on EBay. 

Try getting to bed earlier, BJ.

0CEE9475-E1B5-44ED-8524-86C15C768B72.jpeg

It's a shame you always have to resort to this when you can't back up your lies. So, just to clarify, there are currently no promotions at Rovers to attract fans into the ground like you lied and said were available to Gumboots. Good night.

38 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/swansea-city-season-ticket-offer-still-available/

Notlob - Last week they had 'take a friend for £10' deal if you are a ST holder. 

I think these are the deals @gumboots was on about. 

#RipOffRovers

Our last home game. Not a rip off Blueboy. Not even in my opinion, just compare it to other clubs. The game before was the same but had a firework display and 1/4 off food/drink. 

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

It's a shame you always have to resort to this when you can't back up your lies. So, just to clarify, there are currently no promotions at Rovers to attract fans into the ground like you lied and said were available to Gumboots. Good night.

You cannot take it but you’ll give it out all day, nothing changes. For the third and final time, there are PLENTY of decent offers on at the club, they have steadily improved in the last twelve months, and I expect them to carry on.

I can’t wait till you’ve stopped pandering to a section of this thread that’ll literally use any excuse they can think of to avoid “supporting” their club.

BC5B4481-2F5E-4461-BAC2-281F0CBA55D9.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gumboots said:

No they wouldn't but they probably wouldn't need to with other spend taken into consideration. And nobody is suggesting they halve the cost. Just drop a potentially off putting surcharge and do the odd promotional offer at a time when cash is a bit tight

The way you talk its like the surcharge is putting loads of people off which it is not. I walk past the ticket office about 2pm-2.15pm every Saturday home game and they are plenty of people queueing up there. Plus the figures we have that over 800 people are buying after 12pm deadline and is not a put off for many fans. Its 3 pounds which is not alot of money, you will come back and say it is for some people but not when you are buying a ticket at 30 pounds.

Just now, Biz said:

Our last home game. Not a rip off Blueboy. Not even in my opinion, just compare it to other clubs. The game before was the same but had a firework display and 1/4 off food/drink. 

You cannot take it but you’ll give it out all day, nothing changes. For the third and final time, there are PLENTY of decent offers on at the club, they have steadily improved in the last twelve months, and I expect them to carry on.

I can’t wait till you’ve stopped pandering to a section of this thread that’ll literally use any excuse they can think of to avoid “supporting” their club.

BC5B4481-2F5E-4461-BAC2-281F0CBA55D9.jpeg

agree with all your posts today in this thread. all correct in my opinion

Just now, Biz said:

For the third and final time, there are PLENTY of decent offers on at the club,

There are currently none. You're getting desperate if you're quoting a £1 off a pint. We are talking about ticket deals that increase attendances as you well know. For the fourth time THERE ARE NO ticket deals on offer at present. You lied. 

Just now, Biz said:

You cannot take it but you’ll give it out all day, nothing changes

I've taken it off better men than you?

4 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

There are currently none. You're getting desperate if you're quoting a £1 off a pint. We are talking about ticket deals that increase attendances as you well know. For the fourth time THERE ARE NO ticket deals on offer at present. You lied. 

I've taken it off better men than you?

If less than 20 quid is not a good price, then I have to wonder why 5000+ decided to rip themselves off to go to Preston next Saturday BJ. Hate to go semantics also, but GB said “promotional offers when cash is tight”... I’m quite sure offering u8s free, a 30 quid 10+ ticket for u12s etc is intending to give people more chance to go - not rip them off.

So since there’s no specific “fortress Ewood” style deal on at the moment, there are plenty of things happening that’ll save you money.

For example, name printing is free at the minute so you could get yourself a new shirt with “Johnson” on the back for no extra charge.

3 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

It's preferable to pandering to Chaddy. 

When in doubt, have a pop at chaddy. That’s almost written into BRFCS guidelines.

• Like 1

Rotherham wasn’t an offer, it was a standard Category C match with tickets costing between £19 and £27. £22 to £30 on the day.

Obviously it’s our cheapest category but it isn’t a ‘local promotion’ that the club is entitled to do 4 times a season.

Edited by Mattyblue

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Rotherham wasn’t an offer, it was a standard Category C match with tickets costing between £19 and £27. £22 to £30 on the day.

Obviously it’s our cheapest category but it isn’t a ‘local promotion’ that the club is entitled to do 4 times a season.

Is it a rip off?

Just now, Biz said:

If less than 20 quid is not a good price, then I have to wonder why 5000+ decided to rip themselves off to go to Preston next Saturday BJ. Hate to go semantics also, but GB said “promotional offers when cash is tight”... I’m quite sure offering u8s free, a 30 quid 10+ ticket for u12s etc is intending to give people more chance to go - not rip them off.

So since there’s no specific “fortress Ewood” style deal on at the moment, there are plenty of things happening that’ll save you money.

For example, name printing is free at the minute so you could get yourself a new shirt with “Johnson” on the back for no extra charge.

When in doubt, have a pop at chaddy. That’s almost written into BRFCS guidelines.

You move the argument all over the place just to try and weasel out of the fact you told a porkie :rolleyes: It's fairly desperate. The debate is about selling match tickets to more people, as was Gumboots point. You don't have to go to Ewood to get 'Trump' on your Rovers shirt. 

Chaddy agrees with you. He's even popped up a few minutes ago in support. The problem with Chaddy is he has a dig at a lot of people and then plays the victim when he gets a bit back. It says a lot about him that he has 25+ people on ignore, as he so often proudly announces. Don't be so sensitive on his behalf;)

Exactly, £19 against Rotherham isn’t an imaginative offer. Under Waggott though this is what “cheap” looks like.

Instead of applauding and backing him, fans need to keep people like Waggott on their toes and reminding them of the demographic and the economics of the town and giving them a reality check. £19 is NOT cheap.

Furthermore pushing that up to £22 if you wait until the last minute is just daft.

Boiling frogs, people...

• Like 2

You move the argument all over the place just to try and weasel out of the fact you told a porkie :rolleyes: It's fairly desperate. The debate is about selling match tickets to more people, as was Gumboots point. You don't have to go to Ewood to get 'Trump' on your Rovers shirt. 

Chaddy agrees with you. He's even popped up a few minutes ago in support. The problem with Chaddy is he has a dig at a lot of people and then plays the victim when he gets a bit back. It says a lot about him that he has 25+ people on ignore, as he so often proudly announces. Don't be so sensitive on his behalf;)

You’re accusing me of moving goalposts but you’re trying to turn this into a debate about chaddy. 

I ain’t telling lies - there are plenty of things going on at Ewood that make it more affordable, you’ve casually ignored the repeated point about it could still be improved. You’ve become a parody of yourself BJ. The only lies, the Johnson esq intentially divisive #ripoffrovers comments. 

It’s a pretty standard Championship price band, however £19-£27 isn’t a price that is going to attract big numbers of casual fans, which is who ticket offers are trying to hook in. 

Not an answer to the question is it. Was/is it a rip off? 

Rotherham at home is not going to attract big numbers of casual fans Matty. Unless it’s a game that has particular importance or meaning. I’m no marketing or business expert, but I’m still convinced we would’ve struggled to double single ticket sales by halfing the cost for that game.

10 minutes ago, Stuart said:

£19 is NOT cheap..

Is it a rip off?

Just now, Biz said:

You’re accusing me of moving goalposts but you’re trying to turn this into a debate about chaddy. 

OMG! You brought up the fact I was pandering to a 'section of this thread'.  I just replied in kind. You are soooooooo Donald. 

Just now, Biz said:

I ain’t telling lies - there are plenty of things going on at Ewood that make it more affordable, you’ve casually ignored the repeated point about it could still be improved. You’ve become a parody of yourself BJ. The only lies, the Johnson esq intentially divisive #ripoffrovers comments. 

Sigh. The debate is about ticket prices. There are no deals on offer. You said there were plenty. You lied. 

45 minutes ago, Biz said:

Who's divisive again? ?

Go and have a lie down.

#FakeTicketNews

#RipOffRovers