BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

It’s new season eve everybody - this way for excitement!

• Backroom

Are there any financial folks on here who can shed light on whether the sob story about Venky's business revenues being impacted by COVID is genuine or just another TM lie? Looking at their share price I see consistent growth from April 2020 onwards, which I wouldn't expect from a company that is in as bad shape as the manager seems to suggest here. 

9 hours ago, DE. said:

Are there any financial folks on here who can shed light on whether the sob story about Venky's business revenues being impacted by COVID is genuine or just another TM lie? Looking at their share price I see consistent growth from April 2020 onwards, which I wouldn't expect from a company that is in as bad shape as the manager seems to suggest here. 

Record revenues and profits, their vaccine businesses have also set records income and profit figures for the past 12 months. Two years ago they had some struggles and could be one of the reasons he had to sell Raya in order to buy Gallagher but this year none at all.

They might be saving cash to buy some additional businesses and invest more in their existing operations but they are anything but struggling at the moment. 

17 hours ago, DE. said:

Well…

D8C1DB62-AAB8-4AD7-A702-1113E12C496A.jpeg

• Like 1