BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Favorite Football Merch?

4 hours ago, Nuttall is lost said:

The old Asics drill tops were excellent.   I havent liked any of the stuff since.  Uhlsport were awful as were umbro and nike

What about non-rovers related stuff? Some of the stuff foreign teams come up with is brilliant.

2 hours ago, rigger said:

The information given last year was that it would be back. Is Waggot looking into it ?

People who do things for free being castigated for not delivering another free thing fast enough for you isn’t really the “gotcha” that you think it is…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

People who do things for free being castigated for not delivering another free thing fast enough for you isn’t really the “gotcha” that you think it is…

If it can't be done, just say so. Everyone knows where we stand then.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

That's fine, now I know were we stand. I would rather spend the £350 on a season ticket.

It will come when it can be done by the people who work for free to offer the free service. It’s a perhaps touch more complicated than originally thought. 

• Like 2