BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers fixtures 23/24

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Firstly I have shown you empathy on your opinion but seems unwillingness to accept that clubs(not Sky) wanted more money from TV revenue so in order to get this they had to put more games on TV. Fairly simple to understand. 

The EFL is the clubs including Rovers, I feel that I got a good deal already from Rovers for ST which others don't which I can understand

I feel that I...etc.

On 23/06/2023 at 21:51, chaddyrovers said:

well its depends what you think is fair price and what your situation is. Going Rovers is my main social activity as it is for others and not for plenty of others. 

Not being facetious but you need to broaden your horizons if rovers is your main source of social activity 

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Bit harsh.

I know a load of folk that go home and away, so of course that will be their main social activity, has to be, purely due to the time it takes up as much as anything else.

This website constitutes my main social activity - I wouldn’t want it any other way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Bit harsh.

I know a load of folk that go home and away, so of course that will be their main social activity, has to be, purely due to the time it takes up as much as anything else.

That's fair enough.  Maybe because I don't attend anymore I've forgotten what going to rovers Is like

39 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Not being facetious but you need to broaden your horizons if rovers is your main source of social activity 

I go to every home game and some away games(not last season for private reasons) support my club. This is what my enjoyment is these days. 

If you do other social activities fine but you don't need judge others who don't do other things as you do

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CA1Rover said:

Any idea when they’ll confirm Plymouth date please?

Been looking for the tv selection dates, they had them on EFL site for last season but can’t find them for 23/24.

Thanks. 

Sky are still in the process of selecting the games they will show

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Sky are still in the process of selecting the games they will show

Worked that out pal, haha.

Last season they did a calendar saying when they would name each matchday by, can’t find one yet for this season coming. Was handy to have. 

19 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Two home Saturday 3pms in a row 🥰

I've forgotten what a home match at 3pm Saturday feels like. Two in a row is very welcome. Don't let sky notice that though. They will find a way of changing it.